Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tutorial - How to Flash Your DS or DS Lite

Quote Originally Posted by CPU_Smarts
    I don't think you can do your first question, but yes you can go back to using the original DS's firmware
    alright, and i guess with the stealth firmware it only boots into the flash cart when the flash cart is in my ds right?

Quote Originally Posted by pokothehobo
    alright, and i guess with the stealth firmware it only boots into the flash cart when the flash cart is in my ds right?
    Yea, thats also true with the normal version also

alright one more question, do i need one of those big bulkey passkey things to flash my ds, or can i just use a passcard?

I used a superpass but im pretty sure you can use a passcard or something, you just need to get your M3 or whatever you use into DS mode

DCEmu Newbie

If u use the flashme_stealth firmware, does it show the health screen before it shows the supercard logo, or will it only show the health warning screen when the supercard isnt inserted??

Quote Originally Posted by lettuce
    If u use the flashme_stealth firmware, does it show the health screen before it shows the supercard logo, or will it only show the health warning screen when the supercard isnt inserted??

For me it only shows it when the supercard is not inserted.

DCEmu Newbie

cool, how does the flashing work if your using a superpass2, you dont need to have metriod first hunt card do you?

DCEmu Newbie

can i use the superkey..?how do i know the firmware of my ds lite, or if it will be safe to flash..?

ok, stupid question, but can you flash a ds lite with the max media dock and the max media player?

Hi,

this flashing of the ds lite firmware is great and all and I plan on doing so when I get one in the coming weeks, but, the only thing thats holding me back is the noflashme.... does it really work for ds lite and THOROUGHLY WORK? Will it return it to exactly how it was? Im hearing stories of it screwing up the pictochat and this and that so Id just like to know... Sorry but flashme_stealth just isnt good enough for me.... :-)

so, theres a flashme v7 that has been modified to support the extra functions on the ds lite.... that being said, has the noflashme also been modified to restore it to its original ds lite state?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information