Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Tutorial - How to Flash Your DS or DS Lite

2nded! Random google-ers damnand zee video! If we don't get what we want, internet threats ensue! I'm a black guy and I know karate and I'll kick all of your butts. O_O

Thumbs up muzzz

hi can some 1 help me please i just got a nds lite 4 my son i have downloaded games from utorrent what is the best & easy way 2 transfer them 2 the ds lite. is it the supercard or r4 or g6 ds- real 16gbit 2gigabite, any help would be great thanks...?
    Last edited by tattoomuzzz; August 21st, 2008 at 13:17.

Hi, I'm trying to get my daughter a card that holds all ds games on - what do i need. Is is a R4 and extra's... bloke is trying to sell my firmware pre-installed for 3.99 - is that a rip off! thanks for reading... hope you reply.

DCEmu Newbie

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by tattoomuzzz View Post
    hi can some 1 help me please i just got a nds lite 4 my son i have downloaded games from utorrent what is the best & easy way 2 transfer them 2 the ds lite. is it the supercard or r4 or g6 ds- real 16gbit 2gigabite, any help would be great thanks...?
    the easiest way get games on ds is with the official carts you PIRATE.

DCEmu Newbie

Has anyone else found that their DSlite battery cover is completely impossible to remove? That tiny little screw just won't budge at all.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information