News via http://www.senileteam.com/

An e-mail about this was sent to all affected customers by redspotgames over a week ago, but since a lot of people seem to have missed it I'll explain the situation here as well.

To quote myself:

Roel wrote:
You remember how the Deluxe Edition could not be shipped in November because the factory didn't have the correct parts? Well, in December they sent the whole batch of CDs to redspotgames. To speed things up, redspotgames had already prepared everything up to the point where all they needed to do was put the games straight in their cardboard boxes and send them off. The CDs were delivered to redspotgames, who then changed the status of the orders and were just about to make every customer happy... when at the very last moment, they discovered that the games were not properly manufactured and had to send them all back to the factory! So now we're waiting for proper ones to arrive from the factory, again.

Although neither redspotgames nor Senile Team was at fault here, we have been looking into the possibilities of arranging something extra for all affected customers (that means everyone who pre-ordered before the incident) to make up for the long wait. But I can't tell you what it is yet, because it's a surprise.

So there you have it. The curse of the indie Dreamcast dev strikes again.