Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: sora adventure 0.2 development

Default sora adventure 0.2 development

this is the sora adventure 0.2 development thread this is for further discussion with my developing team on the game and such all further discussion will be done here untill sora adventure 0.2 is officailly released

thanx

finnaly a new thread cant wait to see wats next

DCEmu Pro

Yeh I just found out about this new thread I have been offline for a while Gunn so I apologise. The discussion has gotten WAY BETTER since i last came on and I look forward to more ideas here

the music is fine for now iv gotten large shipments from either you or apokolipz im not sure but it was good battle music and such so il be inplamenting music very soon

i still cant progress on this project without apolkolpiz and bear x1 i need most of the team to finish things up once evryones back we can get this project rolling on all cycinders and hopfully get sumthing out

well the current issue at hand is still sora's movments but theres not much to do with that apokolipz has all of sora's running sprites but he didnt send them to me yet so we have to get that done and i have to slow down the stand animation wen he blinks and breaths the attack sprites on the left side still need fixing and i have to disable the attacks from being dependent on how long you hold the attack button i aloso have to incorparate the projectiles into the script and overall just make all aspects of sora run smothly then after that we move on

Hey guys! Sorry I hadn't gotten back to you during the weekend...I still have no internet! They were supposed to install it this Saturday, but it was raining all day, and the instalation is more complicated than what I thought...You see there's actually no cables near the house, so a small engineering kinda job needs to be done, and the techincian said it would take them at least 4 hours to complete...so I guess it's down to next weekend...uuuugh! I realy can't stand this crap any more, but that's that....I have the running sprites ready and will post them here in a few seconds...

BTW, sprites 2 and 6, which were originally missing from Sora 2's custom sheet, were made by me from scratch...enjoy!

Gun, you're gonna have to reduce the number of running sprites on the script, from a whooping 17 to 8, as that is all that is needed for Sora to run correctly...Remember, both sides L and R...I've already done it on my script, but I don't want it to overwrite yours, as you might have done some changes and modifications already, too. BTW after you fix this on the script, I would appreciate you send me the latest script. I'll post the file right here soon.

Whoomp! There it is! ...Now I can work on smoothing out the Jump & Attack Sprites...I'll keep you guys posted...Is this a new thread?? AAAAA-LE-LU-YAH!!!

hey guys, just got back

holy crap theres alot goin on, i was going to post in the old thread but it was closed but looks like it comin along great

oh and gunn, nice new look yods is a pimp

Hey there Nate!
    Listen, I don't know if you saw the bar I made for the people volunteering as Beta testers on the last thread, but here it is, if you want to give it a go...It's got your name on it already, too.
    Hope you like it. You can stay with yours if you'd like, It's just a little something I did for those of you that are supporting the team and helping out.

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OK, I also now have the SideJump sprites well and ready on their way. All that's left now is the simple Jump sprites...I'm also thinking of giving the Fire and Ice attacks a more polished/animated look, since initially Sora doesn't move or gets affected by the blasts at all....kinda lame...I'll post some visuals soon.

Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information