Can't wait for another Engadget Show to roll around? Well you're in luck, friend. We're going to be hitting the stage again come December 20th, and this one is set to be a killer.
The last show of the decade will be dedicated to just that: the decade. We're going to be talking about the most important gadgets of the past 10 years -- both good and bad -- and we'll be joined by the perfect guest. Peter Rojas, the founder of both Gizmodo and Engadget (and now gdgt!) will take the stage with Josh, Paul, and Nilay to discuss what has been arguably the most important 10 years in gadgetry.
We'll also have a few surprises, as well as some giveaways including an Xbox 360, so don't miss it -- you'll be sorry if you do!
The show takes place at the Tishman Auditorium at Parsons The New School for Design. As you may already know, we film live in front of an audience once a month -- but if you can't make it, don't worry. We're bringing the video back home to Engadget (and as a free download here, in the iTunes Store, or the Zune Marketplace) for your viewing pleasure.
The beautiful venue (which you can see in a photo after the break) is located at 66 W. 12th Street between 5th and 6th Aves. Seating is limited and tickets will be handed out on a first-come, first-served basis -- which means if you want to join us in the audience for the show, you'll have to arrive early and be prepared for a little wait.
Here are the facts you need to know about the show:
Here is what you need to know if you want to be part of the audience:
- The show is graciously sponsored by Sprint, and hosted by Parsons The New School for Design
- The total show length will be around an hour
If you're a member of the media who wishes to attend, please contact us at: engadgetshowmedia [at] engadget.com, and we'll try to accommodate you. All other non-media questions can be sent to: engadgetshow [at] engadget.com.Continue reading The Engadget Show returns Sunday, December 20th!
- There is no admission fee -- tickets are completely free
- The event is all ages
- The venue seats just over 450 people
- Parsons students are welcomed, and we encourage them to come!
- Tickets will be available for pickup at the Tishman Auditorium at 2PM on the 20th, and we're strongly encouraging people to get their tickets and not stand in line -- if you have a ticket, you'll have a seat!
- You'll need to hold onto your ticket stub to be eligible for the giveaways
- You cannot pick up tickets for other people -- if you want your friend to get a ticket, bring your friend!
- The show begins at 5PM, and doors will open at 4:30PM
The Engadget Show returns Sunday, December 20th! originally appeared on Engadget on Fri, 18 Dec 2009 16:40:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink | | Email this | Comments
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)