In this week's tragically undersupported app roundup: Unicorns, summoned! Bing, Bunged! Human beings, shot to death! Fancy cars, fancily raced! Food quanities, measured relatively! Everything, copied and pasted! Keyboards, questionably revolutionized! And more...
The Santa Game: Because it's Christmas, y'all! Almost! And also because navigating a disembodied Santa head out of these mazes is pretty fun.
Raytheon: This is a company that's actively developing iPhone apps for military field use; that they're making a Flight Control-esque iPhone game for us civvies is compelling, for sure. Alas, this app does not exist yet.
Lou Zoom: Lou Reed—yes, that Lou Reed—made an iPhone app for people with vision problems who have trouble seeing their contact list, or for people who really enjoy massive typography.
This Week's iPhone News On Giz
• Surprisingly, iPhone Takes Over the Weird Japanese Smartphone Market
• Inappropriate App Store Icons, Right Here
• Simpson Arcade iPhone Preview: Steeped in Authenticity
• FSJ's Anti-AT&T Manifesto Makes Me Raise My Fist in Solidarity
• AT&T Has Spent Less on Network Construction Every Quarter Since the iPhone's Launch
• Swedes Camping Outside Apple HQ Asking Steve Jobs to Approve Their App
• The iPhone as a Friend and Foe Tracking War Machine
• Control Your Mac With an iPhone, the Patent
• AT&T Dismisses Operation Chokehold as an "Irresponsible and Pointless Scheme"
• The StickyStrap Is the Weirdest iPhone Holder/Case/Stand I've Ever Seen
• Microsoft: Maybe We Should've Paid More Attention to That iPhone Thingamabob
This list is in no way definitive. If you've spotted a great app that hit the store this week, give us a heads up or, better yet, your firsthand impressions in the comments. And for even more apps: see our previous weekly roundups here, and check out our Favorite iPhone Apps Directory. Have a great weekend, everybody!
</img> </img> </img> </img>
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)