Thread: Flash snake version 1.1

psp Flash snake version 1.1

Right, I have just finished version 1.1 of my new flash snake game and have added some new features and some fixes. Now a lot of you have mentioned that the snake dosent eat the food properly well, I have made the food the same size as the front of the snake and to properly eat the food you must hit the food head on to eat it if the snakes mouth goes only half way over the food then the flash will see that as a miss. and thats the best i could do. So It is improved and it does eat the food a bit better.

So here is my new Flash snake game version 1.1 enjoy!
    Benh = Coder, main language C other language LUA

Check out my first C app Super - flasher here

visit my dev site where you can download all of my coding projects - http://benh-pspdev.bravehost.com/

Please visit my site www.pspfanatic.bravehost.com
    and join the forums

Dude you work fast! Great work! The 2.7x community needs people like you!

great work bro the 2.7+ people should be happy that your now turned direction to code specificly for the 2.7+ community thats great

iv heard that you use to code in lua im sure that you good at it i was wondering if you know how to set up a very basic combat and a.i system in lua as i am having extream problems with this any feed back on this would be great

btw dont you miss homebrew at all from the 2.6 firware and lower i can see that your really content with coding for 2.7 hey what ever floats your boat as they say

btw is flash coding hard at all is it anything like coding in lua or is it totally different if im not mistaken i think there two very differnt in the way you have to approach the coding wanted to know cause i was thinking of learning flash myself

keep up the good work

Sorry gunntims0103 i cant help you with the basic combat thing in lua I only did basic apps like Paint programs ect. I dont miss homebrew from 2.6 and below that much because you can have the same stuff in flash form, like paint apps.

Flash coding generally is a bit easier than lua because in lua you have to do every thing in code but with flash you can do half the game in code and for things like tables and the caracters you can draw them.

and I do work pretty quick, but i worked quike on this one because it is an easy flash game to make

Thanks for your comments, Anymore comments and suggestions for my game or any more questions for me about coding etc just leave a message on this board or PM me
    Benh = Coder, main language C other language LUA

Check out my first C app Super - flasher here

visit my dev site where you can download all of my coding projects - http://benh-pspdev.bravehost.com/

Please visit my site www.pspfanatic.bravehost.com
    and join the forums

Thread Information