Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: PSP GBA v1.2 (GBA Emu For PSP)

yep that about sums it up therick. looks like its the mod chip or another psp for you. well that sux on the no more updates, guess i should have read more carefully. ohh well. well, now im in suit with gunntims0103 ferver of the zx emu. god speed man... god speed

Well... At least I can somewhat play Megaman Zero.

Quote Originally Posted by therick
    ok thanks so i can't go 2,71 to 2,00????
    Unfortunately not.

k this is the emu i mistaked for zx-81s emu for ne1 on 2.0 or above dont bother trying bc it wont work iv tryed multipal times and no luck so if your on a higher fw then 1.5 just w8 patiently for zx-81 to release an update and cud sum1 on 1.5 fw please tell me how this matchs up to zx-81s gba emu

PSP User

Quote Originally Posted by zx-81
    Having a look at the code, Slasher has modified mainly the UI part of the version of psp298 (and may be change the gcc compilation flags for better optimizations).

In my version i use SDL for the User interface and the screen display, and psp298/Slasher use graphical engine stuff ... This is one of the main difference.

I'm using SDL to be sure it will work on all FW.

So for the moment we can't share any hints between each others.
    Even with the new kernel exploit, you won't switch from SDL? Wouldn't it work because of the new kernel memory? And you could also make a Media Engine like SNES does with the new kernel memory. Anyway, whatever you do, I'm sure it'll be great.

road to wrestlemania works good on frameskip 4.sound is a little off but who cares

Quote Originally Posted by pspfan
    Even with the new kernel exploit, you won't switch from SDL? Wouldn't it work because of the new kernel memory? And you could also make a Media Engine like SNES does with the new kernel memory. Anyway, whatever you do, I'm sure it'll be great.
    In fact, i'm not using really SDL (only for the sound) ... but i can switch easilly to pure PSP dedicated code.
    here is my blog !

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoks rule
    The more you fail, the more you have a chance that it will work in the end.

In fact, i'm not using really SDL (only for the sound) ... but i can switch easilly to pure PSP dedicated code.
    i figured as much .....i think its gr8 that your willing to take this to the next level ZX-81....but what i think is better is the fact that your SO considerate of the HB community as a whole bro .....keep up the awsome work and thank you for all the late nights and dedication of time its took to make my pspvba a gr8 and very playable emulator!!!

I'm on 1.50 and this PSPGBA 1.2 is running MUCH better & faster than any PSPVBA versions. (FFIV GBA is almost playable at 5 FPS/Sound OFF, it won't even get past the intro screen with the vba port)
    I wish the author came back :/

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information