Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help out with neo4all!!! i just cant get it right!

The /Neo4All_CE/ folder in my package contains the complete set of NeoGeo emulators for DC. There's Neo4All/AES, Neo4All/CD and NeoDC plus an inofficial update of Neo4All/CD with a special button layout for PS2 controllers.

On your problems: I can't really figure out what's wrong, but I recommend two things for now.

At first do not waste more of your remaining three CDRs for this and get yourself a new package of CDRs.

You should buy 700MByte/80min CDRs - to test if they're good, take them out of the package and hold them against a bright light source. If you can look through them, they are'nt exactly good manufactured. The less you can see through them the better they are.

I'll have a look and see if I can find your problem and report back later what you could do.

i guess the cds are good, i can barely see through them, really. about the test image, you burned it and tested on a dreamcast right?how exactly did you burned, did you do it with alcohol? if not could you try it? also, i was thinking...maybe theres a program or something to test if the image i create is fine and if it would work on the dreamcast...i would like this program very much...

Man, im getting desperate for you... How many homebrew did you burn before? What your dreamcast shows after the dc logo? Does it go to the music screen or show the sega logo? The new release of bootdreams is ready to be downloaded... You should try it and you also should read this tutorial again (I suppose you already did): http://www.dreamcast-scene.com/index...in/Neo4All-AES

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by the_great duke
    about the test image, you burned it and tested on a dreamcast right?

Actually not. I just did and it really didn't work (dunno what I did wrong, must have been sth very stupid)! I am VERY sorry!

Just download again - I uploaded a bugfixed version with a tested + working AES4All-Test-Disc.cdi. The link is the same.

Sorry.

alright, abou the test image...it comes with any games? can i put some aes games on it?or can i burn a cd with games and then swap disks? i dowloading it know( really slow computer and internet) please give me this info before i burn it ok? thanks!!

hum...Vinicios, maybe, just maybe, if i dont get to burn this thing and give up, maybe you can burn it to a cd and ship it to me, i would pay the costs of the cd and shipping( carta comun, really cheap, about 3,00 R$). what do you think? just in last case!

And what about or national soccer team? that damm fat Ronaldo and that stupid Parreira.they had it coming!!!

ah great...now i cant dowload your neo4all starter kit, it seems the link is briken or something, the file is 26 mb and i get only 160 kb out of it!! can you check it for me? im on the lookout...just want to get this working once and for all...

i burned the test image(the new one) with alcohol in tao mode and guess what: it didnt work again ...2 cds left, again the dreamcast this an incredible lou and weird sound and cant read it... i just tested the scummvm and th dchakker, they both work fine and read fast and with" normal" noises...im geting really mad at this neo4all

Our team? They really sucked since the beginning of the championship... They thought France was like Gana and because of that they had their butt kicked out of the WC

About the neo4all: send me an e-mail so we can talk in portuguese [email protected]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information