Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: NEOGEO Emulator for PSP beta 2

Thanks b8a, as always your translations and info is extremely helpful.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by mameuser
    Yes sengoku3 work now
    how did you get it to work????It get stuck at "please wait" for me (I do notice that it is flashing sometimes). Am I using the wrong rom?

TRy another rom it works greatttttttttttttttttttt>

DCEmu Rookie

The same thing happened to me once too Nobunaga. Try changing your bios. On the file select screen push the L Trigger and you can choose a different bios.

I hope that works. This emulator is the pimp sh%t!

How does this emulater compare to Neo Geo CDZ?

DCEmu Rookie

Just tested "Rage of the Dragons" work great but not music/sound

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by oninotsume
    The same thing happened to me once too Nobunaga. Try changing your bios. On the file select screen push the L Trigger and you can choose a different bios.

I hope that works. This emulator is the pimp sh%t!
    Yeah, found that out too. Thanks!!!

DCEmu Rookie

I don't see any mention about lack of motivation or enthusiasm on the translation there, however it reads badly so I may have missed it.

In any case, awesome release, NJ has achieved to get 95% of the games for neogeo working and about 60% at full speed with sound, that's in about one month and 3 releases, incredible, kudos.

It seems that we can delete safely the sound files in the zip files since as fas as I've understood he doesn't think that emulation of big games will be achieved with sound, a pity but I can live with that

Currenlty got working kof2000, 2001, 2002, samurai shodown 5, svc chaos, garou, last blade 1 and 2, however it gets stuck in 'loading' with rage of dragons and matrimelee. I'm going to try a different bios since I updated the negeo.zip with the universal bios and maybe that's the source of the problem, I've tried usa, euro and japan bios to no success, so let's hope that fixes it.

Again, NJ congratulations incredible emulator, I can wait for the release candidate. Now the PSP is a fighter fan dream machine, with Street Fighter ALpha 3 Max, all the neogeo fighters playable now, plus tekken coming next week, and maybe with the psone emulator coming soon jojo bizarre and marvel vs capcom available too, it's almost too much fighting goodness

DCEmu Rookie

One thing, how can I change to home version instead of arcade that comes by default? I would like to get to training but that's only available with the home version.

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by aleborri
    I don't see any mention about lack of motivation or enthusiasm on the translation there, however it reads badly so I may have missed it.

In any case, awesome release, NJ has achieved to get 95% of the games for neogeo working and about 60% at full speed with sound, that's in about one month and 3 releases, incredible, kudos.

It seems that we can delete safely the sound files in the zip files since as fas as I've understood he doesn't think that emulation of big games will be achieved with sound, a pity but I can live with that

Currenlty got working kof2000, 2001, 2002, samurai shodown 5, svc chaos, garou, last blade 1 and 2, however it gets stuck in 'loading' with rage of dragons and matrimelee. I'm going to try a different bios since I updated the negeo.zip with the universal bios and maybe that's the source of the problem, I've tried usa, euro and japan bios to no success, so let's hope that fixes it.

Again, NJ congratulations incredible emulator, I can wait for the release candidate. Now the PSP is a fighter fan dream machine, with Street Fighter ALpha 3 Max, all the neogeo fighters playable now, plus tekken coming next week, and maybe with the psone emulator coming soon jojo bizarre and marvel vs capcom available too, it's almost too much fighting goodness
    A true CPS2 emulator PSP will be great

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information