Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NEOGEO Emulator for PSP beta 2

Blog Entries

psp NEOGEO Emulator for PSP beta 2

NJ has yet again updated his excellent NeoGeo CD Emulator for the PSP this is the second beta:

Agreement it could not do the correction which goes, but the following release ahead suitable (perhaps several months later)  It may become, because is, it renews. Because it is modification point large number, please read readme.txt.

Hmm translation didnt make a deal of sense.

but anyway

Download and Give Feedback/ Compatability Reports Via Comments

Thanks to Tatsujin for the news in IRC

Can't wait to try it out!

DCEmu Newbie

Default Hmmmmnn

Tried this out with a few Roms mentioned in the list, Namely Metal Slg 3, Sengoku 3, Garou.

Amazingly, Garou was playable without sound but there was some real choppy title graphics and the character select screen/life guage was real glitchy. This version also made other games like Waku Waku 7 a bit choppy.

Metal Slg 3 didn't start up for me, as didn't Sengoku 3 and Prehistoric Isle 2 didn't, whereas before it did but was hard to see through the glitchy graphics.

Is this a similar story to everyone, or has anyone had any joy with the newer games like metal slug 3/Sengoku 3?

Any chance of a translation of what the readme/list texts say?

tip : press Square when highlighting a rom for sound test

DCEmu Newbie

The converter tool within the zip has been updated to 0.2 so possibly we need to do new cache files to see any speed improvements since the old ones might be useless now , im just speculating tho hopefully someone will translate the readme.

once again, NJ has done an excellent job. a few changes to the overall feel of the emu, but all good stuff.if this is still beta, i wonder what else he is planning on doing? that would be cool to see samurai shodown 2 at full speed with no jags.... *drools*

DCEmu Newbie

Just beat mslug vehicle 001 with hardly ANY slow down...NJ is great and yes u can use your old cache files.I did for mslug and it ran amazingly smooth.

DCEmu Rookie

Default Better and Better

Tried Art of Fighting 3 and it runs smoother...only the sound and graphics stutter a bit...Playing almost fully playable NEO GEO toppers is...well...AMAZING realy!..I never thought i say it to a guy, but i realy love you NJ

Default neogeo emu

this emu is totally unreal nj is achieving miracles i check the site every day for updates its that good oh the people who said the new list of working games is wrong from what i can see it clearly states said games ie metal slug 3 still doesnt work keep up the brill work

DCEmu Rookie

Yes, very well done

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information