I've found a new hero. His name is Mark Greenawalt and he uses liquid latex and bodypaint to turn naked people into Star Wars characters, superheroes, and various fantasy creatures. Oh, and he paints lingerie onto Playboy bunnies. Lucky bastard.
I don't know how I haven't heard of Mark or his work before, but I'm stunned now that I have. The man is outrageously talented and able to use little more than paint, a few accessories, and the human body to create costume-like appearances. He's done work on many conventions, been published various times, and has worked with companies such as World Wrestling Entertainment, Maxim, Playboy, and Heineken.
You can check out his portfolio, but I've gone ahead and gathered up images from my favorite sets here, including the very first one that caught my eye, Mark's gorgeous Star Wars-themed art:

You might notice that a majority of his canvases are female, but Mark has in fact painted a few fellows as well, including some of the superheroes in this mix:

Oh, and I mentioned Playboy bunnies? Mark was apparently lucky enough to not only attend a PJ and Lingerie Party at the Playboy Mansion, but he was actually the one to help the girls dress up—in little more than paint:

Yes, this guy's my hero now. Not just because he frolics among beautiful men and women, but because he's ridiculously talented at what he does. Just imagine trying trying to paint like that on a canvas that moves or might even be ticklish. [Mark Greenawalt]
All images from Mark Greenawalt

</img>
</img>
</img> </img> </img> </img>

More...