Thread: Naruto: Ultimate Ninja (US) - PS2

Blog Entries

ps2 Naruto: Ultimate Ninja (US) - PS2

News from Lik Sang

Last year Naruto, the biggest anime Japan has to offer, finally hit English shores via the Cartoon Network. Even during the many years before that though, it's been so popular in its homeland that the graphic novels sold over 65 million copies, and brought up a slew of games across all consoles. These titles have been praised not just for their red hot license, but for their intense gameplay with fierce hand-to-hand combat, deadly ranged weapons and massive multi-level super attacks. Basically these have been fun whether you follow Naruto or not. At long last however, this week gamers who were waiting for the English PS2 release can find out why we go crazy over each and every new Naruto game. Aspiring ninjas can fight through 12 interactive 2D style levels, all up rooted from the anime such as Forest of Death, Hidden Mist Village, Hidden Sand Village, Chunin Exam Arena and more. When the timing is right too, you can switch stages mid-combat to gain a tactical advantage.

Character selection includes Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha, Kakashi Hatake, Shikamaru Nara, Rock Lee, Neji Hyuga, Hinata Hyuga, Haku, Zabuza Momochi, Gaara, Orochimaru, plus two secret characters exclusive to the English release, Nine Tailed Naruto and Cursed Seal Sasuke. You can also summon support characters for super attacks and special items, which can help towards unlocking Movies, Music, Power-Ups and collectables for Naruto's House. A variety of game modes let you follow your favorite character's storyline, accomplish specific missions or battle it out against one of your mates. Find out if you've got what it takes to be the greatest ninja of them all when the game arrives in stock very soon.

omg i must get this i love naruto just look at my sig

OMG NARUTO THE GAME SOMEBODY SLAP ME! MAYBE TWICE! i luuuuuuuuv anime and naruto is my fav!

cant wait for a naruto title on the psp now that would be alsum

haven't played any Naruto games......just can't get a good rom for them

Thread Information