Thread: Does G6 Lite Professional play GBA roms?

Question Does G6 Lite Professional play GBA roms?

So I noticed these Professional G6 Lite packages being sold on Winsunx. They say that it's only for DS Lite and doesn't support GBA, and in turn the original DS.

Does "no GBA support" purely mean it doesn't come with the GBA sized case and won't fit into a GBA (which is obvious)? Or does it mean that it's incapable of playing GBA roms?

I don't see how it wouldn't be able to play GBA roms, so I don't think it's that. Has anyone heard any official word on this?

I would much rather pay $25 less and get the Pro version. I end up playing my GBA games on my Lite anyway since the screen is so gorgeous.

DCEmu Old Pro The Hombrew Hunter's Avatar

I think it says doesn't fit in the gba because it's tiny.

And original DS is better man. Brighter screens are for wussies. =P

DCEmu Newbie

Really?? Are you 100% sure about that? I mean, I always kind of wondered if I was in fact a wus, but it looks like you've finally confirmed it. You have no idea what a weight that is lifted off my shoulders. Though, now I suppose I'll have to hide it from everyone. What would everyone think if they knew that I preferred having bright screens on my handheld gaming system of choice? If they knew I would rather press my thumbs down on a softer button rather than a harsh clicking one? Surely if any of my friends knew that I regularly enjoy the company of a large white stylus for my private poking and rubbing needs I would find myself in a very lonely world. Oh, if only I could have seen this before and purchased the model that Nintendo themselves are phasing out in their own country of Japan. If only I had a person like you, The Homebrew Hunter, to steer me into the light, even though it isn't so bright. I just hope my parents don't find out, they're all I have in this tangled web of wussyness I have woven.

CURSE YOU DS LITE!!! CURSE YOU AND YOUR SEXINESS TO HELL!!!!!!!!

but seriously folks, does the g6 lite pro play gba roms? im pretty interested too.

Since when has a game system been "sexy"? It's about the gameplay. You're like that dumbass kid in my school who hates a great game because of it's graphics. See-Atari games.

And you are a wuss. Clicking noises kick ASS. Or CLICK ass. Whichever has a worse pun.

And probably. Focus on the bold letters here.

So I noticed these Professional G6 Lite packages being sold on Winsunx. They say that it's only for DS Lite and doesn't support GBA, and in turn the original DS. You have no life.

Seriously though, seems that all it does is not fit in the SP or GBA or old NDS because of how GBA carts stupidly stick out of the lite.

Careful dudes, your egos are showing.

Thanks for the answer, I think.

G6 Lite Professional. sadly it doesnt ply gba roms
    i think the none profesional does but i think is more expensive

There is no such thing as the G6 Lite Professional. Only the G6 Lite which can play GBA roms and can be used in a gba with the free adaptor. Winsunx made the G6 Lite professional up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza
    There is no such thing as the G6 Lite Professional. Only the G6 Lite which can play GBA roms and can be used in a gba with the free adaptor. Winsunx made the G6 Lite professional up.
    That's what I was thinking. Thanks a lot for clearing that up Mazza.

There. Mazza to the rescue, eh?

And I like my ego showing. It takes the MASSIVE pressure off my teenage body. Sometimes my ego crushes me....

Thread Information