Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NeoGeo Emulation on Dreamcast: Neo4All Starter Kit v1

Quote Originally Posted by KISSER
    question : I've tried a ton of times to run this emu, and I've download an already image of a disc with roms from somewhere, but my DC doesn't read this and some times this emu makes my DC don't allow it to read discs.
    Is this normal or some DCs don't support the emu ?
    ( excuse my bad english plz )
    lol not here. We don't support piracy.

DCEmu Newbie

I tried to say : can this emu doesn't work on some DCs ?

No, I doubt this is the case. I assume your Dreamcast is getting old... Maybe try carefully cleaning the lense ?

Do you have problems with other homebrew/emus too ?

DCEmu Newbie

sometimes at trying to load an Atari 800XL emu. I have 4 copies of it. Every 20 tries my DC runs it.
    I've make the CD for the Neo Geo emu and nothing happens. I've obtained an already image with roms and all and nothing. Just those Cds make suffer the lens

With other emus there's no prb ( SNES, NES, GB, Genesis, etc. ) Just this I can't run it .

Dammit, I always want to have Metal Slug 1 & 2 , SVc Chaos, Real Bout Special and samurai Spirits 4 in my DC

Well, with Neo4All/AES, bigger games (like SvC) won't be perfectly playable. Try Neo4All/CD for Real Bout Special or Samurai Shodown 4. Metal Slug 1/2 runs very good Neo4All/AES, but with Neo4All/CD it runs perfect.

Some questions:

1. Did you burn anything for your Dreamcast yourself before ?

2. Did you try burning the included 'AES4All-Test-Disc.cdi' file ?

3. What programm are you using for burning ? I recommend Alcohol120% or BootDreams.

4. Do you have downloaded this Starter Kit right when it was available ? or just recently ?

I am asking this because I uploaded a fixed version two days after the initial release. (The link is still the same.)

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Christuserloeser
    Well, with Neo4All/AES, bigger games (like SvC) won't be perfectly playable. Try Neo4All/CD for Real Bout Special or Samurai Shodown 4. Metal Slug 1/2 runs very good Neo4All/AES, but with Neo4All/CD it runs perfect.
    I already have them , byt this emu doesn't has sound

Some questions:

1. Did you burn anything for your Dreamcast yourself before ?
    Yes, my NES, GBA, NEO-CD, Neo Geo Pocket and GB-GBC - Super Famicast - Mame4All - Single MAME games -Genesis emus.

2. Did you try burning the included 'AES4All-Test-Disc.cdi' file ?
    Yes...

3. What programm are you using for burning ? I recommend Alcohol120% or BootDreams.
    I tried with that and Nero.

4. Do you have downloaded this Starter Kit right when it was available ? or just recently ?
    About 2,5 months ago.

I am asking this because I uploaded a fixed version two days after the initial release. (The link is still the same.)
    I tried now, but nothing ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information