Although it may be pleasing to the eyes and have such wizzes and dingdongs, there are a few problems I'd like to address and see if I can have fixed. But first, before I start with Freecheat, I'd like to address ANOTHER problem that I'm currently having and may have fixed without knowing.

I have Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (For the sake of my fingers and time, I'll use the acronym MHFU for the name) CSO compressed at the 9th level. I am using the EUR version. I have also, CWCheat with the HPD hack V5.0e. When using this, the PSP would randomly shut off and crash. (Vice versa actually.) I think I may have solved this problem by uncompressing MHFU and playing it as a ISO. What I think the problem may have been is that MHFU was constantly being decoded and ran by the PSP, but not fast enough to keep up with CWCheats needs, and causing a fatal crash on the PSP because the HPD Hack was constatly failing to keep up. Anyways, I've only run my PSP for about 5 minutes with my new set up (PSP 2001, 5.50 GEN D-3 MHFU [EUR] ***ISO NOT CSO*** with SONY Driver CWCheat 2.2.2 Revision D and HPD Hack V5.0e) and haven't seen any problems. I'll update if it starts crashing. Anyways, the point of that was to see if anyone else could speculate or elaborate on what the problem might be. ((I've been googling the past 3 days on the problem. Most likely 42 hours spent on google in those 3 days. So PLEASE I BEG OF YOU NOT TO BE A NUB AND SAY GOOGLE. I'm dying from that word. D)

PS:Running CWCheat without a database installed, having no cheats active, and just letting it run with the cheats enabled causes the game to crash leading me to think that the CSO format is the culprit. CWCheat doesn't give me any problems with any other games ISO or CSO format. I have yet to change the actual MHFU image and use another fresh downloaded version. But that's my next move if CWCheat freezes my PSP once again.

PSS:THIS HAPPENS WITH ANY CHEAT ENABLED! NOT JUST HPD HACK! I'VE TESTED IT WITH OTHER CHEATS TO SEE IF IT FREEZES AND IT DOES.

Now for Freecheat. Freecheat does what CWcheat does, freezes when using the codes. That's to be thought of. It was happening with CWcheat, why not a variant? Especially one that looks so clean. Anyways, unlike CWCheat, Freecheat doesn't run the HPD Hack at all. I can Enable All but pressing L + SELECT does nothing to up the hack or bring anything up at all. So if anyone at all can suggest what the problem might be, greatly appreciated. Also, I've tried using Darkcheat, but that just freezes my PSP by being active when the game boots. So that's a no. Thanks in advance!