Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: PSP Downgrader - Downdate Final Version For v2.50/v2.60 PSP Firmware

I need to be sure that the final version of the downgrader does not write any logs on the memory stick, because 32mb is all i have

Default !

it writes logs but i have a 32 meg 2 and after i was done i just reformated my memory stick and it was good as new jus make sure all you have on it is eloader and the downgrader and ill hope youll be fine

DCEmu Newbie

I managed to downgrade successfully with the previous version, the success rate does seem to be reasonably high although there were a few bricked PSPs.

Thanks to all the guys which worked on the downgrader and to Blazed247 for his instructions(page 17 of previous release's thread) it helped me a lot!!

I am kind of new here and i really need firmware version 1.5 for my PSP. I have downloaded the 'downdater_final.rar' file and i was reading the read me and came accross, 'needs 1.5 dump'. I don't know anybody who has a 1.5!! Although could i download this 'http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/9' and use this instead of finding someone who has 1.5. Or am i just being really dumb and i don't need any of this?? Thanks for the help.

DCEmu Rookie

is anyone ever going to help us factory 2.6 users? it's not fair you are ignoring us.

DCEmu Newbie

Its not that they're ignoring you its that its not possible for them to help you at the moment. Just be patient and wait for an eloader with full kernel access to be released.

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by no_pulse
    Its not that they're ignoring you its that its not possible for them to help you at the moment. Just be patient and wait for an eloader with full kernel access to be released.

thanks for answering. i will be patient. Have fun guys!

Quote Originally Posted by no_pulse
    I managed to downgrade successfully with the previous version, the success rate does seem to be reasonably high although there were a few bricked PSPs.

Thanks to all the guys which worked on the downgrader and to Blazed247 for his instructions(page 17 of previous release's thread) it helped me a lot!!
    well thanx i'm glad people found my instructions useful , i like to help when i can

i get this when i type in the password and WinRAR extracts it:

! C:\Documents and Settings\Joseph\Desktop\downdater_final.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file 1.50 HELPER\downhelper\EBOOT.PBP (wrong password ?)
    ! C:\Documents and Settings\Joseph\Desktop\downdater_final.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file 1.50 HELPER\downhelper%\EBOOT.PBP (wrong password ?)
    ! C:\Documents and Settings\Joseph\Desktop\downdater_final.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file 2.50\DOWNDATERTEST\EBOOT.PBP (wrong password ?)
    ! C:\Documents and Settings\Joseph\Desktop\downdater_final.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file 2.60\DOWNDATERTEST\EBOOT.PBP (wrong password ?)
    ! C:\Documents and Settings\Joseph\Desktop\downdater_final.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file src\DOWNDATER\copy.c (wrong password ?)
    ! C:\Documents and Settings\Joseph\Desktop\downdater_final.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file src\DOWNDATER\Makefile (wrong password ?)
    ! C:\Documents and Settings\Joseph\Desktop\downdater_final.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file src\DOWNDATER\README.TXT (wrong password ?)
    ! C:\Documents and Settings\Joseph\Desktop\downdater_final.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file src\HELPER\main.c (wrong password ?)
    ! C:\Documents and Settings\Joseph\Desktop\downdater_final.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file src\HELPER\Makefile (wrong password ?)
    ! C:\Documents and Settings\Joseph\Desktop\downdater_final.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file LEEME.TXT (wrong password ?)
    ! C:\Documents and Settings\Joseph\Desktop\downdater_final.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file README.TXT (wrong password ?)

what is going on??? i used the password I_USE_AT_MY_OWN_RISKS which is the one that it says to use! what is going on???

yay!!!

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information