Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: PSP Downgrader - Downdate Final Version For v2.50/v2.60 PSP Firmware

Quote Originally Posted by Decarbonizer
    ok so i downloaded it but get a password
    i cant find it so could someone help me here
    I_USE_AT_MY_OWN_RISKS

Also great downgrader, I did it yesterday with release 5 and I'm loving 1.5.

DCEmu Legend

What I'd like to know is, why is TA-082 PSPs unable to downgrade? Has anyone figured this out yet?

I really hope Sony doesn't start this trend in future PSP production lines; making it impossible to run homebrew due to the motherboard rather than software means.

To go back to what I was saying earlier about testing, I haven't had a chance yet. Will do though once I have a few moments to myself. (Using the PSP to entertain some family members with music via the Nyko Theater Experience)

DCEmu Newbie

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Decarbonizer
    ok so i downloaded it but get a password
    i cant find it so could someone help me here
    The password has been changed for downdater_final.rar

Have a look there http://www.sonyxteam.com

Thank all of the PSP community for this great "utility"
    and for the professional help in drowngrading.
    Thank you very much.

Great Job !

I havn't written in these forums much recently with all the stuff that's going on with my band at the moment but I saw this and just had to test it out..

It worked! OMG I have longed for a 1.5 PSP ever since I got into homebrew. Finally I have one!

It was pretty nerve racking but it went smoothly. Can't wait to test out some homebrew without having to boot up GTA:LCS first!

Thanks to the people behind this and to DCEMU for letting me know of it's exsistance! ^_^

No one has answered my question yet, I wanted to know if this final release of the downgrader does not write anything onto the memory stick and it works 100%, as I only have a 32mb stick

This is very cool. Downgraded without a hitch.

1 question though, because I was on 2.6 for so, so long I got out of touch with what's available on 1.5, and all my UMD's are 2.5/2.6's.
    I know what Devhook does, and I'm learning up on it. Just 1 thing...

How would I go about getting my copy of Syphon Filter to work on my new 1.5? Nothing dodgy, I own an American UMD of it, I just want to boot it. I know that 2.5 games can be booted on a 1.5...

So anyone, got a SF-DM on 1.5 success story?

Thanks all

it doesnt write anything onto the stick but it does not work 100% no downgrader ever will

-!-
    /\

i hope my PSP dont brick. crossing every body part that i can cross xD

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by **1_Man_Matrix**
    This is very cool. Downgraded without a hitch.

1 question though, because I was on 2.6 for so, so long I got out of touch with what's available on 1.5, and all my UMD's are 2.5/2.6's.
    I know what Devhook does, and I'm learning up on it. Just 1 thing...

How would I go about getting my copy of Syphon Filter to work on my new 1.5? Nothing dodgy, I own an American UMD of it, I just want to boot it. I know that 2.5 games can be booted on a 1.5...

So anyone, got a SF-DM on 1.5 success story?

Thanks all
    Syphon Filter UMD works great with Devhook. It'll be hard to find a UMD that doesn't.

Kramer: It does write (1KB) logs to the memory stick whenever an operation is executed.. it generates quite a few, but much less than any memory stick should have free. The main deal is that it works perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by cooliscool
    Kramer: It does write (1KB) logs to the memory stick whenever an operation is executed.. it generates quite a few, but much less than any memory stick should have free. The main deal is that it works perfectly.
    Well ok... but I mean in comparison to the beta...
    How many logs do they both write in comparison to each other? Does the beta write a $#@!load and the final write, maybe a few kb?

I ask this because I don't wanna end up with a $200 paperweight just because I only had a 32mb dinky stick... I don't have a problem with formatting the ms, but i just want to be safe.

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information