News via http://www.open-pandora.org/index.ph...emid=2&lang=en

... run in circles, scream and shout!

Well, while the situation is not so bad, actually, it's pretty good, sometimes I do feel like doing so

As with most news posts, we have good and not so good news.

First, the good news:
The second revision sample cases have arrived quite a few days ago - and they're much better than the first ones.
Physically, they have fixed everything we wanted, it's much more easier to assemble, that's a huge success. From the usable viewpoint, it's good to go
The first silkscreen test also was decent. There are some misalignments, but it shows that it can be done. Also, for the final silk, we can use the official Bluetooth logo.

Craig did also test the hinge during the last days - meaning: Opening and closing it for about 1000 times - and not a single problem here. It still works nicely. Also, the PSUs we'll ship with the device are there and are quite sturdy.
Now, let's come to the reason I want to run in circles, scream and shout sometimes...

The finished case (with the final finishing, the last cosmetic changes, etc.) should already have been shipped last week.
This is the eMail Michael just got yesterday:

"Dear Mr.Michael,

sorry, after i discussed with our technician and we found all of
modifications would be finished on Jan.15,2010.

We compared market products with our products last week and we need more EDM
working to make the same quality.

I have to inform you and so sorry for delay."

We got this eMail when the cases should've been shipped since a few days already... and this is not the first time, actually.
Now you know where such confusing deadlines come from - we actually get dates when something will be ready and tell you.. and after it should've happened, we get such mails.

Well, the good thing is: They're working hard on making it a high-quality product (no cheap stuff) and besides some cosmetic changes (mostly in the finishing and a bit in shrinking), the case is working nicely.

So, let's scream and shout together until the best cases in the whole world will arrive.

Thanks for reading - oh, and of course a happy new year to all of you guys