Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Juiced: Eliminator Released

Blog Entries

psp Juiced: Eliminator Released

New Commercial PSP Release:

features
    Take the Risk, Take the Reward - Put your car up against the best in Ad-Hoc wireless racing for pink slips with the winner taking the competitors ride
    Roll With a Crew - Create a crew with your friends and lead them against rival teams to see who owns the city
    Compete In New Multiplayer Modes - Use the PSP’s wireless functionality to challenge others in multiplayer games like Eliminator, Relay, and other race types
    Customize Your Ride - Over 100 new real aftermarket parts to modify your vehicle
    New Locations, Tracks, Cars, and Crews - Race at high speeds through the narrow streets of Chinatown or on the outskirts of the city in Angel Raceway in over 60 real cars against new crews

description
    Taking full advantage of the wireless features of Sony PSP, Juiced: Eliminator pits player versus player in fierce online street racing. Compete against the best in wireless racing with the ultimate wager on the line: Pink Slips. Form a crew with your friends, and lead them against rival crews in wireless showdowns with pink slips at stake. Compete in brand new multiplayer modes including Eliminator and Relay races that will push you and your crew’s skills to the limit. Juiced: Eliminator brings the street to you. Choose your vehicle from over 60 real cars, including eight brand new models, then trick your car out with over 100 new customizable aftermarket parts. Race your vehicle online, or earn street cred through single player career mode. Take the risk, Take the reward.

More info/Buy Here --> http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-...j-70-1glv.html

this better not be another crapy psp game

I loved it.
    Both Juiced and Burnout Legends are the best psp racing games so far.

Oh, if any of you tried Juiced for Pc and didn't like it...well...the psp version is pretty much the same.

Oh man...another car racing game like Need 4 Speed Underground...why can't sony come up with something new???

*yawn* cmon sony you can do better than this! we are not all chavs who like these games! make more rpg/adventure/platform games

Looks good Wonder if they're gonna do an add as good as their original one!?

I have the PC version and only played it a few times cause the graphics was... Arcady. but if sony bring out a demo for this I might change my mind and get it.

DCEmu Rookie

Well at least I never seen this Game before and even if it were a hash of a PS1 or 2 Game. Then it's not a re-hash of a PSP Game like the Screenshots of Ridge Racer2 show it to be.

DCEmu Rookie

My own captures, nice game

Thanks for the pics gelon, it doesn't look that bad compared to the pc version. Does it have a screenshot function then or is that really good camera work?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information