Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game Sharing on 1 PSP Unlocked

PSP User

I tried it with Burnout, but when I took my Burnout UMD out, and then loaded the upload.bin, it just went to a loading bar and stayed there forever, but it's not frozen because I can push home. Anyway, then I tried it with the Burnout UMD in, and it just loaded Burnout...

Interesting find IndianCheese! I wonder if this could lead to anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by JmanUmmKay
    Why would anyone flame you for an idea? This is the best PSP homebrew site on the net. This site is filled with respectable people. That correct you when your wroung but never flame you. Unless of you course your talking about iso's or other illegal materal. And trust me if you stick with this site, you can learn alot from people. Being here as long as some have. They've been able to make educated guess on many things (Programming being one of them.) and are many times right and if not are corrected. Part of learning. I think you said that because you have been hanging around PSPUPDATES.com to much. lol
    /\ /\ Well said!

Interesting to see if this can be taken any further... Great find!

DCEmu Old Pro The_Ultimate_Eggman's Avatar

Can this uploader be taken apart and other code put init to be run via this ?? if so it surley would hold ALOT of potential.

I've heard you can do two player ad-hoc with one UMD: one person starts a multiplayer game with the UMD, takes the disc out, gives it to friend who boots up the game and joins multiplayer game.

well today was another point to the homebrew community! especially this community I'm glad I found this site before i updated my psp HAHA!!!! yes! lol anyways it doesnt even matter anymore anybody who's 2.6 or below can enjoy all this great stuff!!! and what was found by this upload.dat can be even ANOTHER door to getting some great stuff on possibly some newer firmware! keep up the good finds!!! thank you

Quote Originally Posted by SSaxdude
    I've heard you can do two player ad-hoc with one UMD: one person starts a multiplayer game with the UMD, takes the disc out, gives it to friend who boots up the game and joins multiplayer game.
    Im sure Ive heard about this too! (I thought it was on this site.... May have to investigate! )

Quote Originally Posted by Abumany
    well today was another point to the homebrew community! especially this community I'm glad I found this site before i updated my psp HAHA!!!! yes! lol anyways it doesnt even matter anymore anybody who's 2.6 or below can enjoy all this great stuff!!! and what was found by this upload.dat can be even ANOTHER door to getting some great stuff on possibly some newer firmware! keep up the good finds!!! thank you
    Welcome to the fold my friend!

Default multi player

yes you can do that with some games this really might lead some were its a good theroy will have to downgrade the user cauze you would have to send them eboot after eboot if that worked

lol, i give the game to my friend on multi player playing wipout pure once i finish loading

DCEmu Newbie

So has anyone tried a hello world with this yet?

I sold my copy of wipeout once 2.0 got cracked and I don't think my other UMDs have gamesharing options so I can't try it for myself...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information