Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection

^ Lolololol.

Quote Originally Posted by RemixUnlimited
    Sorry for it not being a perfect conversion, mabye once the ps2 emu comes out it will
    *Punches you in the face

Finaly a good PSP game. Good thing that this game came out becuase I was begining to think that a PSP game that didn't suck would ever come out.
    Idiot.. so by your logic LocoRoco, Exit, WipEOut, GTA, Daxter, Syphon Filter, Everybody Golf, Lumines, Ridge Racer, Burnout, XMen Legends2, Virtua Tennis, Megaman, Outrun2, Field Commander, Smackdown, Metal Gear Acid2, Capcom Classics all suck do they?

Quote Originally Posted by RemixUnlimited
    This game requires 2.7, now stfu, I hope it never gets emulated.
    Where do you get your info? This game does not require 2.70. I have the Japanese version and it can be run on 1.50 PSP's.

This game is fuc**ng GREAT! Not perfect, but almost. And way better than I ever could have expected. This is Tekken at its best. This is not just some 'port' to a portable device. I'm usually not really into fighting games but Tekken and especially this new release are great. One of the best looking games on the PSP. And controls are perfect except for a few special move combo's.

im going to buy it looks good.

Red face dont assume

okay... how can you know what firmware it is, when the game is yet to release

if sony knows asuper supper cool game that can get people like us to actually buy, they will put it as 2.7=[ lets pray they wont

i think homebrew should be allowed not only because its free, but they are able to take gameboy advance out of the picture(sony's past rival), thnx to zx-81, and what is wrong playing past arcade games that are impossible to find nowadays

ps... the guy who pre-owned it for 5$ why did you do that:? wait until you find out if the game is2.6 or 2.7, wasted 5$

PSP User

Well, it doesn't matter now that devhook can emulate 2.71. I'm definitely buying this ON tuesday, when gamecrazy opens.

Devhook rules so does dark

Default please to those who buys it

for those who is going to buy it, please make sure you notify the 2.5 factory with icoo13 if the game is 2.7 or 2.6 , please dont forget. i would love to use devhook but i dont want to brick my psp

DCEmu Rookie

I lost interest in homebrew a long time ago, just upgrade and play this amazing game!

Don't I feel sry for you ^^^ custom firmwares just released and we can emulate firmware 2.71 looks like somebody is in the dust =P

P.S. ( This is for the mods, so everybody else just ignor it.) You are absolutley right I should have not braught up the topic of ISO's and for that I'm sorry and I desearve the warnining. See normally I wouldn't tollerate any talk, or conversation for ISO's but the problem was the UMD of tekken could not be run at the time because 2.6 emulation from dev hook was not released yet, and if you understood how big of a tekken fan I am you would realize why I had to (dump) the ISO off my UMD to play it using dev hook. And the size was relativeley huge of the ISO =P But then I figured out if you dummo one of the bin files within the ISO it reduces the size. (I know you are not interested in hearing this but this is why...) I will try not to hold any chat of any ISO's again considered my self warned! =P But I just want you to know that I would never pirate a game EVER! I owned the original UMD and I actually felt bad after because usually when you go out and buy a UMD you kind of want to play the UMD not the ISO. Well for that I apologise and I hope we can eventually move beyond this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information