There's a really funny blog named Running From Your Camera. For this week's Shooting Challenge, we're unabashedly stealing their idea.
The challenge: set the self-timer on your camera to 2 seconds, then get as far as you can away from it before the shot using any means you like—judging will be based as much on composition, creativity and general effect as mere distance.
1. Submissions need to be your own.
2. Photos need to be taken the week of the contest. (No portfolio linking or it spoils the "challenge" part.)
3. Explain, briefly, the equipment, settings and technique used to snag the shot.
4. Email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Include 800px image AND something wallpaper sized in email.
Send your best entries by Sunday at 6PM Eastern to email@example.com with "Running" in the subject line. Save your files as JPGs or GIFs at 800 pixels wide and larger, and use a FirstnameLastname.jpg naming convention using whatever name you want to be credited with. Include your shooting summary (camera, lens, ISO, etc) in the body of the email. [Photo]
</img> </img> </img> </img>
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)