Page 123 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1302

Thread: The Introduction Thread

DCEmu Newbie

6 posts in 4 years! i joined up for dowmloads but im finally moved to comment. HELLO!

Default another noobie joining

hi all like to thank u all for letting me join hope to help some out and maybe learn a few things too

DCEmu Newbie

Default Keeping up with PS2 developments

I hail from Christchurch, Dorset on Englands southcoast.I moved to Eilat, Israel on the Red Sea in 1985.My son was born here in 1990 and in 1996 the PS1 was officially launched here along with "Powerstation" which was written in Bournemouth, my favourite seaside town.
    I got my son one and he learnt a large part of his English language skills from the dialogue in the games.
    He is serving in the I.D.F. half way thru his 3 years service.I have always enjoyed helping him with tweaking the Playstations.Chip-modding and HD fitting on our last of the Fat Silver V12 PS2's.
    I have noticed of late he has taken to playing again some of the Final Fantasy games and following a guide to find parts of the story he missed previously.He does not like using cheats or codes.Unlike me, having tried AR2 and Xploder and even the Codebreaker 10 but it won't open on a chipped PS2 Pal unit unless fitted with a Matrix infinity with at least a 3.6 firmware.And even then it is not sure it will open.
    I recently noticed the new memory card with USB link.I was wondering if the PS2 had been "over-shadowed" by the PS3 and no more developments were being made.It would appear from this memory card that there is still a thriving PS2 user community.
    I will be looking for news on this new memory card.
    Another question I want to ask is not PS2 but general PC.I notice most sites don't discuss "piracy" issues.But hacking PS2's seems to be acceptable.Where can I get some feedback about activation issues with "bent " copies of windows 7?It seems more trouble than its worth to me.

When we are not engaged in PS2-ing we are testing our home built vacuum enhanced aquariums and playing billy sluggers on our Van Van.
    Last edited by romaurie; November 14th, 2010 at 16:46.

DCEmu Newbie

Bonjour

Welcome to DCEmu everyone!

DCEmu Newbie

Hello guys, I joined this forum because I'd like to collaborate with homebrew developers in making soundtracks or anything related to sound creation or editing. This stands for any type of console. If any of you are interested, give me a ring. Cheers !

Hi,guys!
    I'm a 24-year-old dude from Dallax, Texas, who's a passionate fan of everything tech & geeky. I spent most of my free time reading up on tech blogs about the latest releasest of mobile phones, gadgets, and games. Other than that, I do get out of the house, mostly for a run, to have a good dinner with friends, and oh yeah, for my work.
    It’s great to be here and nice to meet you all!

Hi.. I'm welcoming myself to the DC emu forums. So I should beware of Wallmasters.

that being said I'm 25 years old (going to be 25 on march 30 of this year), male, and you might recognize me from forums such as the ZSNES, Snes9X, Retro Junk, and Saturn Fans forums.

DCEmu Newbie

hey guys

To the last three before me, welcome all to DCEmu UK. I hope you fine this site useful for all your gaming and homebrew news!

Thread Information