Thread: Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

Default Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

I saw the movie last night. It was near impossible to get tickets for me and 7 other people, but it was worth it in the long run.

The movie is much more action packed and IMO much more humorous then the first. Also the characters are given a little bit more life. You'll see some familiar faces and someone in the ending you would never expect!

The movie has a pg-13 rating due to some mild violence, but honestly I would concider it good clean fun for everyone.

I liked it but be warned: the whole movie seems to be a set up for the third Pirates. I heard Keith Richards will play Jack Sparrows father in the third film.

DCEmu Old Pro The Hombrew Hunter's Avatar

Urrgh. The ending DEFINATELY was a setup...

It was also lacking, like Mario And Luigi:Partners in Time's ending.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DO NOT READ THIS POST IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU IF YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I saw the movie last night with my wife....It totally kicked arse...the ending was way to sudden and abrupt, though with the former Black pearl Captain showing up and all.....A friend from work and me had an argument about that scene, because he says that wasn't Captain Barbossa/Blackheart at the end, but William Turner's father, or as he's named in the movie, Bootstrap Bill.

I went to two movies that day, first Superman Returns and loved it, then I went to see POTC DMC and didn't like it as much as the first one.

Maybe I was just tired and need to watch it someday by itself, but I found Depp to be almost phoning the script in, Knightley was kind of annoying as the tough damsel in distress.

Thread Information