Because you demanded it, Sony is launching its first PlayStation Network reality show later this year, The Tester. Eleven contestants will battle for the "gamer's ultimate dream job," testing PlayStation games. These are those eleven contestants.
The cast of The Tester is, as aptly described by the PlayStation.blog, a diverse group, with gamers from 22- to 36-years-old, from clearly telegenic to not quite telegenic, all ready to tear out each other's throats for a QA job at Sony Computer Entertainment. In addition to this group, expect to get face time with game designer extraordinaire David Jaffe—one of the show's judges—and "a special celebrity judge" still to be announced.
I don't know about you guys, but I'm rooting for Blue Shirt Guy behind the couch and hope that Grinning Vest Guy is voted off immediately. And I just have this guy feeling that The Cute Enough To Be Up Front Girl (center) will be around longer than most. But I don't know from reality TV! Guess I'll have to watch...
The Tester: Cast of the First-Ever PlayStation Network Reality Series Revealed [PlayStation.blog]

</img> </img> </img> </img>

More...