News from http://www.psp-ita.com/?module=news&...7&view_reply=1
New updates from the coder to patpat CTFtool GUI, PC application, now at version 3.9, allowing you to create themes for the CXMB PSP-compatible addition to allowing the extraction of files from format issues. Ctf ready. This new release adds some new features and updates the forms for extracting files from PTF themes.
Note: The following files were removed from the archive:
- 5:50 Folder: game_plugin.prx, game_plugin.rco, msvideo_main_plugin.rco, music_main_plugin.prx, paf.prx, visualizer_plugin.prx, vshmain.prx, common_gui.prx
- Support folder (3.71 - 4.01): common_gui.prx, vshmain.prx, paf.prx
- Support folder 5.00: common_gui.prx, vshmain.prx, paf.prx, msvideo_main_plugin.rco
These files have been removed because, for a range of domestic policy of PSP-ITA, are not allowed to post on the forum.
To seek, you must use the PSARDUMPER and extract them from their firmware.
- Added "Toolbar Mode", with support for Drag & Drop
- Add History (right click)
- Updated the forms of abstraction from PTF themes, added six new icons for Custom Theme Converter v18.104.22.168; fixato a bug that did not allow to extract the default icon
- Rewritten the form of conversion are now supported conversions 5.00/5.03/5.50
- Added drag and drop functionality for decompression of files PRX
Adding Drag & Drop functionality for compression / decompression of files RCO
- During the creation of CTF themes, files common_gui.prx, vshmain.prx, paf.prx will now be compressed
- Fixati bugs
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)