Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Undiluted Platinum - PSP Modchip for Sale at Divineo

Blog Entries

psp Undiluted Platinum - PSP Modchip for Sale at Divineo

The major hardware for consoles store Divineo now has the Undiluted Platinum - PSP Modchip for sale at some of its stores, heres the info:

Divineo Italy are selling the Modchip for 89.99 €

Divineo Spain are selling the Modchip for 89.95 € and are also selling lots of deals with the modchip.

Divineo Germany are selling the Modchip for 89.95 €

There you go, if your from non english speaking countrys you now have another great option to buy the PSP Modchip.

DCEmu Old Pro The_Ultimate_Eggman's Avatar

Is there any call for these nkw with 1.00 accesable to all. And the chance of custom FWs on 1.00 to emulate 2.71 now that that has been decrypted ???.

I think with the extra flash onboard the mod chip you can "unbrick" your psp. But as far as i know thats the only main advantage. Am I right?

This will be a great tool for developers I just don't see the benefit of owning it right now as a gamer. I could see having one in the future if they developed a firmware that used far less resources then the standard psp firmware. Meaning more ram and cpu power available due to the custom firmware's low demand on system resources. If there was a custom firmware that became "required" for certain emu's to run. I'm thinking of the memory requirements for Neo Geo MVS and N64 etc then I would purchase this

Yeah but custom FWs are a reallity now with 1.00 been accessable to the masses its only a matter of time before one apears.Maybe in the form or irshell as a flashable version and the abilty to do the thing we cannot mention.and much more besides.

I've been wondering exactly how programmable these things are... whether or not developers could take advantage of the extra hardware these would provide.

Could a devloper redefine the seperate 32 MB of NAND into available RAM for use in emulators? Yes, I obviously don't know $#@! about hardware programming.

These seem way to damn expensive. With the recent developments over the last week, I think the MOD CHIP is not as appealing as it first was. Hopefully there will be a price drop.

Wow

To think a month ago that this topic would have at least 200 posts of people rejoicing that they could finally have 1.5 firmware. And here I am, the seventh poster. What a joke the modchip has become. I'm sorry for all your hard works guys, but if you had released it just a month earlier, you actually could have made some profit. Now the only reason to buy a modchip would be to unbrick your psp or run this supposed 'custom firmware' which according to most experienced users is near impossibility. Maybe I'm just in a bad mood because France just lost the damn world cup so forgive me.

LMAO was frances own SSSSTTTOOOPPPID fault.god damn Zidane

P.s custom FW is not an impossiblity its just made alot harder with the new FWs now most of these are decrypted and most of us can use FW 1.00 with no security restrictios to limit hardware use its just a matter of time before a custom FW appears with the ability to fully emulate 2.71 in a flash.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information