Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Retro-Sonic News: Dreamcast Test Released!

DCEmu Newbie

Is there by any possible chance someone can put specific directions up on how to burn this game seeing as people are having trouble doing it themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Vangar View Post
    Its lucky that Taxman didn't see the un-support here; he is still working on it.
    I wouldnt call it unsupport, nonsupport, whatever. DCemu likes to provide free and legal homebrew. WinCE development on dreamcast still seems to be a gray area. You said yourself a while ago that he planned on releasing it using a legal Dev kit. He has our full support even if we cant host his project here just yet. I am very glad it's still in development, as I'm sure a lot of people are.

Yeah, I think the staff does agree that discussion and download links for RetroSonic are no problem - it's just that DCEmu UK itself won't mirror the download.

Quote Originally Posted by Sora301 View Post
    Is there by any possible chance someone can put specific directions up on how to burn this game seeing as people are having trouble doing it themselves.
    Hm, what problems are there exactly ? Which program are you using to burn the game ? What version of the game do you use - the CDI repack from Dreamcast-Scene.com or the original (Nero ?)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information