Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Boondocks JGJ Mod Pack!!

DCEmu Newbie

Im really really new at modding....you can laugh....but wat is JGJ? )= and whats something..(programme i culd use n stuff to mod my psp,any proggrames or anything,i find this site confusing hehe....

Thumbs up

HAHAHA I LOVE The BOonDOcks!!!!

I like the part after the fight when robert's listenin to both sided of the argument lol
    "Now Huey, if your brother wants to go play at ed and rummy's house thats his buiness" *<-- watch how he says buiness and not buisness lmfaoooo... too hilarious
    nice mod btw... i cant wait to try it

Default JGJ is a 2d side scrolling shooter game created for the last ps2dev compitition

Im really really new at modding....you can laugh....but wat is JGJ? )= and whats something..(programme i culd use n stuff to mod my psp,any proggrames or anything,i find this site confusing hehe....
    if your confused about how to run homebrew just drop me a mail bro and ill reply with a list of usefull resources and links that will let you learn how to enjoy the best of the homebrew psp gaming scene.....and you find that google leads you to DCemu because unlike other psp sites DCemu8 has been a HOMEBREWING NETWORK SINCE HOMEBREW WAS BORN ON THE DREAMECAST and whats more....they cover every single major or minor console ever made!!

HAHAHA I LOVE The BOonDOcks!!!!

I like the part after the fight when robert's listenin to both sided of the argument lol
    "Now Huey, if your brother wants to go play at ed and rummy's house thats his buiness" *<-- watch how he says buiness and not buisness lmfaoooo... too hilarious
    nice mod btw... i cant wait to try it
    "buiness" ...lol..

"i know about white people 2 ....like when the talk "they say the whole---word---like---this
    " ....lol

Nice work vettacossx! I love all your mods, especially this one! Keep up the great work!

thanks dawd that means alot to me coming from one of our best active members

Thanks for the comment. You are the best modder i've ever seen! I've seen mods after mods after mods from you. Keep it up!

he's like the energizer bunny he just keeps going and going and going

lol....thanx giz your the man cant wait for your release bro!! you guys watch out for giz hes got a lil project in the works thats gonna blow your minds and leave you begging for more.....

thanx Vetta keep going with your mod's homer from the simpsons would be cool

Default what's to come

awsome idea giz ill add that 2 the list!...lol..

MYSTERY HAD A GR8 IDEA!!!
    SOME FUNNY MODS first off is the already complete Osama VS saddam
    then mystery suggested a pee wee mod so we are doing PEE WEE GOES POSTAL mod
    then its on to the O.J. DID IT! mod and then last but certainly not least is the PNJJ short for
    PLEASE NO JESUS JUICE- as you may have guessed this is a mod where the lil boy shoots his way out of michael jackson play park

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information