Each week throws off several new video game lists ranging from the humorous to the trivial. What's better? A list of those. Here's a roundup of the rundowns out there.

7 Games of the Past Decade That Have Aged Well [The Kartel] This seriously has me jonesing for some Knights of the Old Republic but I simply have too many games I need to be playing for work to go back into that delightful time-suck. That was actually a mistake purchase back in late 2003, when I was an uninformed games consumer even with Crecente sitting two desks away from me. I went to the Best Buy intending to get that Star Wars game with the Force and the lightsabers and stuff (it was Jedi Academy) and picked that up instead. Probably my greatest gaming mistake ever.
10 of Gaming's Greatest AI Characters [Hellforge] This is a very well built list and because of that, it should carry a stern spoiler warning. In fact, for that reason, I won't talk about my favorite one. And now seeing the word "Durandal." has me jonesing for some old school FPSing from the days when the Mac was relevant in that genre. GAH. Why do I get the feeling my next week will be spent amassing old games from Half.com?
Top 10: Video Games We'd Like to See in 3-D [Ask Men] Finally, a current one that - since it deals with nonexistent products - doesn't make me want to buy crap. Unfortunately it takes the NPD big sellers and just 3D imagines them. Well, anyone can do that. I tell you what would be awe-inspiring in 3D - Fallout. Half of the thrill of that game was exploring the wasteland environment and making up the backstory for what exactly took place. Giving it a third dimension of immersion isn't as visually energetic as a racer or action game, but it does have a strong appeal.
Eight Reasons Why Arkham Asylum is a Zelda Game [UGO] Not a true top 10 list, but still a pretty clever screenshot essay. Plus I can't steer away from a take like that. Spoiler alert for the last one if you haven't finished the game (Arkham).
Top 5 Ways to Get Your Girlfriend Into Gaming [Planet Xbox 360] Girlfriend? What's that?

</img> </img> </img> </img>

More...