Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: PSPVBA: GameBoy Advance Emulator for PSP v1.0.7 (skin)

great work! ive got one small tip though, make ur folders with the SCE folder format so no corrupt icons like the ones in the attached zip

Awesome release zx-81, another big thanks from a very strong supporter.

@JMAN: You really should downgrade if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazed247
    hey zx since ur so good at portin emus to the psp, have u ever thought about talkin to strmnnrmn to see if u can be of any help to him and the daedalus project?
    That would surely be a dream team. However, and I say this a lot, I would much prefer a GBA EMU on the PSP than N64. Sure N64 would be great. But I would prefer GBA.

DCEmu Rookie

Sound Engine are much accurate now.......

DOES THIS RELEASE WORK WITH 2.6?
    When I launch it it just loads and then shuts off the PSP...and I was SO looking forward to sound...

god man you like a working machine cant rest till its done i see ( kinda like me with anything lol) well thanks man keep up the great work. gonna try mega man zero 3 now and hope you figure out the ME engine soon so you can be done with this emulator a bit faster.

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by LeperMessiah
    DOES THIS RELEASE WORK WITH 2.6?
    When I launch it it just loads and then shuts off the PSP...and I was SO looking forward to sound...
    Yeah, same with me. Can anyone report if this emu works on 2.6?

jmax did you read the help i posted for you? yes this emu works in 2.6 you are doing something rong again try to downgrade its better that way

Quote Originally Posted by siulmagic
    jmax did you read the help i posted for you? yes this emu works in 2.6 you are doing something rong again try to downgrade its better that way

Well I didn't do anything wrong and it won't work for me either.

I also won't downgrade due to the fact that I tried once with the supposed 98% success rate and somehow, even though I followed every suggestion/instruction I bricked my PSP. Not being able to afford a new one I was lucky that my retailer took it back.

well if your psp was a TA-082 then yes the downgraqder will brick it 100% the downgrader is nto compatible with that psp model the rest are fine do some requirments are need but enyways make shure you use the 2.X pspvba cus this emu is built so all firmwares can load it im shure its something you are doing rong

DCEmu Rookie

Lol, I've downgraded before. It sucks, no wallpapers, no internet xD. Its not that big of a deal if I cant get it to work, But i just cant figure out what i'm doing wrong.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information