We let you in on one of Klipsch's little secrets when we revealed the Image X10i to the world back in December, and now that the company's highest-end iPhone-friendly earbuds will be shipping en masse within a month, we figured we'd grab a set and let you know if they were indeed worth their weight in gold (or just $349.99, really). The X10 has sat atop the company's most recent lineup of earbuds for awhile now, and with the raging success of the S4i came a stellar idea: add the same iPod / iPhone remote to the flagship set of 'buds. The X10i is just that -- a set of X10 earbuds with the iPhone remote that we highlighted in our S4i review. Needless to say, the X10i isn't aimed at the budget-minded listener, but we were most curious to see if these really were worth the $250 leap from the aforementioned S4i. Read on to peek our conclusion.
Gallery: Klipsch Image X10i hands-on

Continue reading Klipsch Image X10i iPhone-friendly earbud impressions
Klipsch Image X10i iPhone-friendly earbud impressions originally appeared on Engadget on Mon, 01 Feb 2010 11:34:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | | Email this | Comments

More...