Thread: PCSX2 - WIP News

Blog Entries

ps2 PCSX2 - WIP News

CKemu posted this news:

PCSX2 a PlayStation 2 emulator, is as ever getting constant development, recent WIP has been posted on the official site:

Work has never stopped since the release of PCSX2 0.9.1, infact it rarely does

Refraction has made significant fixes to counters, making games much more stable, for instance Final Fantasy X-2 is now stable enough to be classed as "playable". Disgaea will play story scenes without freezing, and Resident Evil 4 is much more stable during gameplay!

Saqib, has been bustling away with IPU, more and more games are playing videos, without looping or crashing mid-way through playback, effecting games such as Grand Theft Auto III, Final Fantasy X and WipEout Fusion.

Zerofrog, busy as ever has been fixing vuREC0/1 issues, and making those games that do go 'Ingame' look correct, including Rayman M, Silent Hill 2, and a personal favourite WipEout Fusion.

Saqibs IPU fixes combined with ZeroFrogs work on the graphical issues (I bugged him to death about this game :P ) have made WipEout Fusion playable! So head to the Videos section to watch this game for the first time running brilliantly on PCSX2, also checkout the recent Final Fantasy X-2 Video.

awesome

amazing

i never got this to work well, but i would like to...

Amazing I always looks foward to were this emulator is heading so many updates are constantly made to it. I hope that we can see more of a speed increase though because at the moment games still are not at that sit down and play point yet.

Thread Information