We knew there would be a demo coming for Sega and Rebellion's Aliens Vs. Predator, but we didn't know when it would be showing up. Does tomorrow work for you?
Not only have Sega and Rebellion surprised us with the announcement of an online multiplayer demo for the update to 1999's hit first-person shooter Aliens Vs. Predator, but they are bringing the demo out for all three platforms - PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC - tomorrow.
The online multiplayer demo allows players to take on the role of an Alien, Predator, or Colonial Marine, testing their skills against others in Deathmatch mode on the game's Refinery map.
"Multiplayer was a huge part of our original AVP game back in 1999, and we've kept the spirit of that classic experience in creating the multiplayer for our new Aliens Vs. Predator. With the demo now gamers can get to grips with each of the three iconic species so they can hone their skills and be ready for when the game launches and battle commences," said Jason Kingsley, CEO and Creative Director of Rebellion.
The demo will be released on Steam for PC players, with consoles owners picking it up via the PlayStation Network or Xbox Live.
This gives us eleven days to learn the art of killing with our preferred faction before the game's February 16th North American release. I won't mention which faction I'll be playing, but I'll give a hint: I might put my tongue through your brain. No, I'm not hitting on you.

</img> </img> </img> </img>

More...