Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Osama VS Saddam -- JMV COMEDY MOD.1!!

psp Osama VS Saddam -- JMV COMEDY MOD.1!!

Another great JGJ Mod from Vettacossx has just reached my doorstep!! This JGJ Mod Is awesome and its sure to get a few laughs!! Osama VS Saddam, A comedy Mod!! This one cracks me up!! It's sure to be a vettacossx classic!! Here is what he had to say about this Awesome Mod!!

Well we have decided to do a PACK of COMEDY MODS for next our few projects. An awsome idea from the guy who puts the M in JMV MODS Mysteryman of DCemu! The first of four jgj mods we are working on.. MYSTERY HAD A GR8 IDEA!!! Lets make them laugh!!! SOME FUNNY MODS first off is the already complete Osama VS saddam 1 of 4. Next mystery suggested a pee wee mod so we are doing PEE WEE GOES POSTAL mod. Then its on to the O.J. DID IT! mod and then last but certainley not least, Is the PNJJ short for PLEASE NO JESUS JUICE- as you may have guessed this is a mod where the lil boy shoots his way out of michel jackson park (neverland ranch) I think its called ....lol...

( for those who do not know JGJ is a 2d sidescrolling shooter homebrew game
    jump gunnar jump...keep in mind that if you use 1.5 run the no-kxploit tool on this HAVE FUN!!! )

*Awesome Work vetta This stuff is Classic, I love it And im sure others will too! Keep up the awesome work !!

Download and Give feedback Via Comments

I'd like a shot at each one of them myself but...

Saddam would totally destroy Bin Laden. Bin Laden now needs a walking stick while traversing his caves. Saddam on the otherhand still holds himself in a strong, defiant posture trying to emulate The Godfather... His favorite movie by the way.

I'm pretty sure Saddam is older, and even though Bin Laden is rather tall, he'd get whooped crying for his "holy warriors" to help out and jump Saddam.

DCEmu Newbie

lol this is pretty funny

This is great but maybe to keep it all balanced you could have little Bush and Cheney power ups so they can upgrade their weapons. Just to keep it real!

Default Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off =ROFLMAO

GR8 ICON SHADOW PROPHET YOUR THE MAN BRO!!!

This is great but maybe to keep it all balanced you could have little Bush and Cheney power ups so they can upgrade their weapons. Just to keep it real!
    well i could implement something different for the bomb upgrade but thats the only weapon upgrade for the most recent build of the JGJ engine but the bush and chainey could easily become the OSAMA VS SADDAM collectable icon...
    gr8 suggestion hopefully when the creator releases the next engine it will have more weapons to mod then i can def. do it up bro!

Is this meant as a political statement?

Default more for a lil less seriousness and a lil more comedy bro!

Is this meant as a political statement?
    lets NOT look to deep into this guys...lol..i made this with the SOLE INTENTION of replay value ( entertainment) just to keep my fav homebrew alive !!! thats why JMV is here to renew DCemu members homebrew!!! and maybe make you laugh:
    NEXT ON THE COMEDY MOD LIST

PEEWEE GOES POSTAL!

O.J. DID IT!!!

PNJJ ( short for Please No Jesus Juice michael jackson mod!)

Thumbs up hehe

Quote Originally Posted by vettacossx
    GR8 ICON SHADOW PROPHET YOUR THE MAN BRO!!!

well i could implement something different for the bomb upgrade but thats the only weapon upgrade for the most recent build of the JGJ engine but the bush and chainey could easily become the OSAMA VS SADDAM collectable icon...
    gr8 suggestion hopefully when the creator releases the next engine it will have more weapons to mod then i can def. do it up bro!
    Yeah I thought you might like it, I had to come up with a banner for your work to post front page I hope you like it bro

Red face WILL MVCC $#@!MUNITY COLLEGE ACCEPT VETTA? he hopes so! bbs guys !!

its AWSOME!!! wish i new how to run a site and update it cuz id do like pspdemon said and have one here at DCemu!!! as i practically live here...lol...but i am taking a web desighn class with any luck in college ...and im leaving to take my PLACEMENT TEST now
    VETTA GRAPHIC DESIGHNER one day.... i hope!....lol

Vetta i hope you get accepted and when you make your site ill regester.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information