We know you've got questions, and if you're brave enough to ask the world for answers, here's the outlet to do so. This week's Ask Engadget question is coming to us from Felix, who would feel a lot better about his situation in life if he had one certain gadget that could do two certain things. If you're looking to send in an inquiry of your own, drop us a line at ask [at] engadget [dawt] com.
I am looking for a NAS -- 1TB would be good -- preferably with WLAN built in, and multi-download BitTorrent capabilities are a must. I'd like a unit that doubles as a media streamer (music and videos), and while I'd prefer to stream over WiFi, I definitely need an HDMI port. If there's an option with a display on the unit itself, I would love to know about it. Thanks for any input!
We know these multifaceted devices exist, but we also know they aren't exactly everywhere. For those who've bought in, we'd love to hear about your experiences. Do you prefer yours? Are you disappointed with its performance? Don't lead our man astray, okay?Ask Engadget: Best NAS / media streamer combo device? originally appeared on Engadget on Thu, 04 Feb 2010 22:28:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | | Email this | Comments

More...