News via http://www.aep-emu.de/PNphpBB2-file-...c-t-14536.html
The Delphi port Dxbx and further development of the Xbox emulator Cxbx has been updated to version 0.1.
3 February 2010:
Dxbx 0.1 Alpha is out now!
It has been over a year, since the last version of Dxbx has been released.
Also it has been over a year since the last post here on the website.
Now its time for the big news flash !! A new release !!!
A lot of progress has been made last year and a lot of new features are included.
No more dll copyt hell to the game folder, the new xbe loader feature reads xbe files
instead of converting them into exe files.
Also a new XBEExplorer tool has been introduced, like a PE Header viewer for xbe files.
DXBX Changelog, this changelog has been implemented from version 0.0.9
So the changes from version 0.0.8 and below are not documented.
version 0.1 Alpha:
- A lot of Cxbx functions have been translated.
- Loading games, will display the game logo in the mainform, these can also be exported like the logo.
- Xbe eplorer has been created for more and better xbe information.
- Xdk tracker has a full list of alot of games with there xdk numbers.
( remember, when games are working, close xdk range games are probably also working ).
- No need to copy the dll`s to the game folders, the new xbe loader fix the dll copie hell.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)