Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Devhook 0.44- UMD Version (2.71 firmware on 1.5 PSP'S!!)

Quote Originally Posted by PSPegasus
    I'm having a little bit of trouble here. I've got the 2.6 firmware working, but DevHook still isn't loading 2.71. It still just goes black and shuts down after a few seconds. Have I missed a step? I've got the reboot.bin in the right folders according to the guide. And it can't be a bad decompressed file because it works on 2.6. Anybody got any ideas?
    Same problem with mine. I mean, I'm content because 2.60 boots just fine. But I'd be really, really happy if I could get 2.71 working. I want to try that demo of Loco Roco...

Can someone please tell us what we did wrong? I've got reboot.bin in the right folders as well, with 2.60 in the 2.60 folder and 2.71 in the 2.71/kd folders.

Anybody who's struggling may like to type devhook 0.44 full into google

sweet, this is all happeing too fast, must get a breather lol, seriously big thank you to who are involved in this breakthrough.

DCEmu Newbie

Talking

Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeee! I did it again!!
    First the downgrader, and now this! I predicted the future!
    Proof: See my posts...

Quote Originally Posted by SweetFA
    Anybody who's struggling may like to type devhook 0.44 full into google
    Or you guys could just help us out and tell us what we did wrong. I followed every instruction perfectly... And I know my files have to be good because they're the only ones I've ever seen available. There has to be some step I missed or an instruction that wasn't clearly written. Like I said, I've got 2.60 working... I just can't boot into 2.71. And yeah, I have the correct reboot.bin files for both versions.

I could be wrong, but the version of Devhook available here on DC Emu is a UMD-only version, right? I'd really prefer to install the most legal version I can. I don't want to have anything to do with ISOs. Please help if you got the install working.

w00t! I got my Devhook 0.44 working on 2.71. Finally!

For the life of me, I couldn't get 2.71 to boot with the instructions I read anywhere. So eventually what I did was find a full copy of Devhook 0.44 (can't provide the link). Then I cut and pasted the 271 and kd directories out of that release and pasted them into the UMD-only release.

Maybe some will see it as cutting corners, but it worked for me. It's Loco Roco time!

Default Lost

does anyone know the site where i can get the decrypted 2.60/2.71 dump? i have looked everywhere and could not find it. if you can reply, please email me at [email protected] thanks

Default locoroco

loco roco spits hot fire in 1994 and dont hit the table it might skip skip i told u

Quote Originally Posted by jepong
    Im a newbie with this thing and im lost. how do u do e dump thing n wer how to get the decrypted 2.60/2.71??? Haaa help me anyone is there anyway i can get a DevHook dats complete so i dont have to modify anyting?
    Quote Originally Posted by muaythai kadena
    does anyone know the site where i can get the decrypted 2.60/2.71 dump? i have looked everywhere and could not find it. if you can reply, please email me at [email protected] thanks
    For Jepong and Muaythai Kedena:
    Go to www.psp-hacks.com
    it has 3 different versions modded by different ppl, all 3 of them are the full version all u have to do is drag and drop the files. and yes, it comes with the decrypted 2.71, 2.60 comes with another version

Quote Originally Posted by linkandzelda
    hi i got the web browser to work but it is realy slow and so is the flash player. it also keeps saying not enough memory.and i cant use wifi in 333mhz can someone help me thanx
    expect the browser to be slow because it's reading everything that u see on the screen (while emulating the firmware) directly off of he memory stick.

the flashplayer is the first of it's kind (from Sony) so expect that to be slow.

the flashplayer also won't load flash files bigger than 1.17MB (the largest that i've tested and gotten to work).

we've already stated how to run the wifi in 333MHz, all u do is after u connect to the network, hit HOME+SELECT, to change the CPU Speed

There ya go

Quote Originally Posted by dtothabreezy
    loco roco spits hot fire in 1994 and dont hit the table it might skip skip i told u
    lmao, someones been watch the chappelle show: lost episodes

Thread Information