Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Devhook 0.44- UMD Version (2.71 firmware on 1.5 PSP'S!!)

DCEmu Newbie

sry for double posting but some1 plz answer

Quote Originally Posted by freedom31
    edit: ok i got the installer on my psp but it keeps on saying i's corropt what should i do
    The firmware installer?.......pls tell me that u r using v1.5 firmware while trying to run this.

Pls be a little more specific here. Tell us wut firmware ur on, what firmware ur trying to install, and where did u get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer
    yeah i just heard somewhere that there was something different with fonts on 2.71 and you couldnt change them or the xmb wouldnt show up properly
    O hell no, i've been changing fonts like every day on 2.71, right now i'm on a resident evil font. It's stored in the same place, the PSP is being told to read it from somewhere, so if we find it, and replace the right file with the correctly named font (in the right format (.pgf)) then u can change it. U can evn change the default backgrounds that appear, yes evn those are being read from a spot on the flash disk.

and besides the font, wus the first thing that i changed, just so i culd mess with the flash as much as possible because u can't on a real 2.71 because of security issues.

DCEmu Newbie

Default MotherBoard Exchange, Dust remover

I downgraded 2.5 to 1.5 on a used psp. I then switch the motherboard with a TA-082 because I had an external wifi attenna attached to the TA-082.

After the switch, the psp with motherboard 1.5 had no sound, disssemble and reassemble 2x, got same result, the 3rd time got sound. The problem was the memory stick slot, wifi and sound card was from the TA-082 board and is not compatible with the motherboard 1.5.

After the switch, the psp with the motherboard TA-082 cannot power-on, light would flash on for a sec and turn off, disassemble and reassmeble 2x got same result, the 3rd time broke the power connector by mistake and one of the speaker wire broke. Need to buy spare parts!! The problem here I believe is the memory stick slot, wifi and sound card was from the motherboard 1.5 board and is not compatible with the TA-082 motherboard.

Do not attempt to disssemle your psp as it is very tricky. Installing the wifi attenna is also very tricky.

The best way to get rid of dust under your psp is to blow hard with your mouth making sure you do not spit on it. Blowing on it gets rid of 99% of the dust. Make sure you blow and close the psp cover at the same time to ensure no chance of dust creeping in.

Do not buy air can duster as it is inaffect and freezes up the screen, could damge it or could hurt yourself with it.

Y r u telling us this?

DCEmu Newbie

SONY PSP REPAIR PART-ABXY & POWER SWITCH CIRCUIT BOARD Get this it works!!

The person must have taken forever to package this, just shows you he/she was devoted to the business. So little profit but soo much work involved. The part was recieved in less than a week by airmail.

Makes you appreciate the money you have to afford a psp when other people work so hard just to make a few dollars.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SONY-PSP-REPAI...QQcmdZViewItem

I was also able to fix my wire speaker by soldering and melting the plastic end to the speaker, works perfectly.

DCEmu Newbie

Default Cant find access point on devhook 0.44

I dont know y, but when use devhook 0.44, i cant find my access point. Was working fine with devhook 0.41b. Havnt changed any setting on my access point since the upgrade to 0.44. can anyone help please?

Unhappy Help Me!

I can't seem to get this going properly, I'm trying to emulate 2.71, but when I start DevHook, and it tries to start running, it just shows a black screen for about 30 seconds, then the power turns off. I'm pretty sure I have all the files set up correctly... Or do I need to get some flash1 from some 2.71 PSP? I'm trying to use the flash1 from my PSP, that I copied using the DevHook firmware installer in the .rar, or if I need to use the flash1 from a 2.71 PSP, where would I be able to get it?

Help anyone?

im looking to 'update' my psp where can i get firmware 2.6 and 2.71

Quote Originally Posted by hane84
    I dont know y, but when use devhook 0.44, i cant find my access point. Was working fine with devhook 0.41b. Havnt changed any setting on my access point since the upgrade to 0.44. can anyone help please?
    Make sure the CPU clock is set at 222 mhz

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdamantus
    I can't seem to get this going properly, I'm trying to emulate 2.71, but when I start DevHook, and it tries to start running, it just shows a black screen for about 30 seconds, then the power turns off. I'm pretty sure I have all the files set up correctly... Or do I need to get some flash1 from some 2.71 PSP? I'm trying to use the flash1 from my PSP, that I copied using the DevHook firmware installer in the .rar, or if I need to use the flash1 from a 2.71 PSP, where would I be able to get it?

Help anyone?
    Give me your email and I can help you.

Thread Information