Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Devhook 0.44- UMD Version (2.71 firmware on 1.5 PSP'S!!)

Quote Originally Posted by borgamix123
    SmashinGit where can i get an englsih version of loco roco demo??
    From the place of evil.......Sony's official site Playstation.com

DCEmu Rookie

Devhook hook all the people

DCEmu Regular

So i just install 2.71 the same way as normal? Copy flash0 to memstick and not bother with flash1 (i never copy it) In the readme theres special things for 2.6 and 2.71 Should i ignore these reboot.bin things?

Just copy all the files to the root of the memstick and follow the instructions that i posted on the 3rd page and all should be well

Lightbulb Oh Boy!

I better stay out of this thread. I'll only get myself in trouble. Too many ISO cops.

I will say though, that breakthrough's lately have been at such a blistering pace that for the first time, we are now caught up to Sony in the battle of firmware vs. homebrew. No more waiting for months on end hoping the firmware is cracked so we can play newer games.

Now no need for a MOD CHIP (YET)

The amount of work that made this possible is staggering. Dark_AleX must be thanked for the 2.60 decryption, downgrader, & more, the one who discovered the exploit to make higher firmware decryption/downgrading possible is a huge saviour as well. And of course, Booster for the groundbreaking DevHook.

I won't be limiting my version with the ONLY UMD mod, but it is was a noble gesture to hav such a mod.

EVERY GAME SHOULD NOW WORK ON 1.50 PSP's. If anyone encounters a game that doesn't work but knows for 100% sure they have DevHook installed correctly with all the right files in all the right places, please let us know what the game is.

I've tested previously unplayable games like Outrun & Gurumin and they work great now.

::Evil Grin::
    Take that $ony! I love you and the PSP, but it was wrong to LOCK OUT homebrew entirely. Games should not have FORCED people to update firmware to play. Just like the Video UMD's, this was another failure. Now please FOCUS on creating great games and make the PSOne EMU service as good as we all hope it will be.

DCEmu Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Voltron
    Now no need for a MOD CHIP (YET)
    Nope, I still plan to install my modchip... once I get all the other tools to install it with.

Even if Booster does get round to making a 1.00 version, which I would really like to see, I will eventually install my modchip.
    For one thing it will be cool to be able to completely mess around with the flash without any worries about bricking.

DCEmu Newbie

Does this work with 2.60 ?

will this brick my psp?

Quote Originally Posted by wraggster
    NO ISO DISCUSSION - THis is the UMD Version we dont support ISOs at all.
    wraggster i meant my socom umd i actually own the game sheesh your harsh, im no loader so dont accuse me of being one please

Quote Originally Posted by gotmilk0112
    will this brick my psp?
    It's physically impossible to brick your PSP with this program, if it appears to be bricked, u didn't set it up correctly or ur battery is dead

Quote Originally Posted by gslop
    Does this work with 2.60 ?
    If u meen ur PSP has the 2.6Firmware installed on it right now.....then no

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information