Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Devhook 0.44- UMD Version (2.71 firmware on 1.5 PSP'S!!)

Hi i finaly got devhook 0.44 to load 2.71 firmware but i cant get the web browser to load it just freezes can anybody help me thanks

Cool Yes

Quote Originally Posted by linkandzelda
    Hi i finaly got devhook 0.44 to load 2.71 firmware but i cant get the web browser to load it just freezes can anybody help me thanks
    To get the web browser to work you must be in 222 mhz mode

i just tried setting it to 222 mhz but it still freezes any other ideas? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by linkandzelda
    Do this it overclocked it for me.
    - If you boot DevHook with 222 MHz and then in the XMB using select + mode change "overclock" to 333 MHz (but not in the DevHook menu) then booting at 333 MHz shouldn't freeze anymore allowing you to run umds overclocked.

still dont work. ive tried all the mhz settings and it does not work on any of them i dont know what to do now. im emulating 2.71 for the flash in the browser and umds

DCEmu Regular

Thoses anybody know what is the cpu speed while using psp menu?i ve try the flashplayer of the FW2.71 it seem to run everything i ve try but it s crazy slow...

I guest they run slowest CPU speed for the menu to save battery but anybody know a way to turn the cpu to 333 wile using the flashplayer...??

DCEmu Rookie

Anyone know how big the 2.71 firmware dump should be? My dump is like 17.8 megs, but I just wanted to check in with everyone else. Thanks for at least hosting Devhook info guys, even though I do believe the ISO program is legit and legal. I like to put all my games on 1 stick, cause I travel a lot! Thanks again!

Keep up the good work devhook, and dcemu!
    Cheers,

mine is 17.9 megs

nice!
    this has just been one of those months that simply is awesome! ath the rate this is flowing, 3.0 emulation will be available before the actual update is released.

DCEmu Newbie

It went from turning off my psp to now being stuck after I press start with no error messages. I have Lumines in the UMD drive. Any steps that are particularly tricky/confusing that I may of made a mistake on? Last step says to replace the reboot, but theres only an msreboot in the folder.

Thread Information