Thread: DCemu Interview Site Launches its first interview

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Interviews DCemu Interview Site Launches its first interview

To kick off DCemu's new interview website we thought it would be great to start off with a series of summer interviews of the PSP scene's favorite coders. For the first interview we had the privilege of sitting down with the great ZX-81.

Check out the full interview here.

DCEmu Newbie

sounds kool

Great article!!! I've always thought this would be a wonderful addition to DCEMU (interviews w/ hb coders)
    What a great bunch of folks for all they do for us. Alot of us are communicating with them, giving feedback in the forums and all. So it's kinda nice to know a little about the ppl we are talking to. (And the ppl who are doing so much for us) Looking foward to future interviews!!!

PS: Zx-81 thank you for all the INCREDIBLE stuff you've accomplished and shared with us all !!!

DCEmu Rookie

It's great to hear a little about the coders and their background and personal lives. I actually learned something about what type of education coders have. I had been pursuing similar educational goals to what ZX-81 mentioned he had but decided to go in a different direction. I appreciate what hard work these coders do and respect how much knowledge they have and know how difficult it is. I would have liked to help the scene but it looks like its in good hands with coders such as zx-81.

DCEmu Rookie

Thumbs up

It's great to hear a little about the coders and their background and personal lives. I actually learned something about what type of education coders have. I had been pursuing similar educational goals to what ZX-81 mentioned he had but decided to go in a different direction. I appreciate what hard work these coders do and respect how much knowledge they have and know how difficult the work is. I would have liked to help the scene but it looks like its in good hands with coders such as ZX-81.

And thanx for taking the time for the interview.

Blog Entries

yeah great interview and so nice for someone to do one and it not be me

Default hi

hi?

Thread Information