Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black Treamcast @ Success-HK

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

Dreamcast Black Treamcast @ Success-HK

Just a heads up to the collectors out there. Success-HK are selling Black Treamcasts with better resolution than the white version. Currently they are on sale for $180.65 (thats about £98)

Black Portable Treamcast

wow, amazing. I wish to have one

Ahhh... If it were cheaper I would buy it right away. They must be making a big profit. I've seen DC's being sold for as low as $10 with average around $20 and I can't see how installation and LCD screen would cost over $150 or would it?

DCEmu Newbie

Nice. That would be a cool item to put in my van.

My second Dreamcast was $25 used at Gamecrazy, and my first one was from 9.9.99 so it was $200. I don't know if I would pay near $200 for a portable DC. I would rather just take my second one and get a portable tv for $100. Still looks cool.

The Treamcast is legal or illegal?

Well they are bootleg since they do have the Dreamcast hardware in them, so yes that does make them illegal. I ordered mine when it still showed the white Treamcast, I just had to ask for it at the bottom of the order form. I already knew about the black Treamcast way before Success-hk got them. Check out bearcity.com. They've had it up since the beginning of this year maybe before that. I've been e-mailing success-hk for some time asking if they would be getting them and when if so. I emailed them again just 2 days before they changed the picture to the black one and they told me its already available and all I and all I had to do was just state which one I wanted at the bottom of the order form. Since no one knew except me, I could very well be the first person in America to get one

Why not just buy a Dreamcast from Sega parts? Atleast it would support Sega so we may see another console coming from them in the near future!

Quote Originally Posted by Elven6
    Why not just buy a Dreamcast from Sega parts? Atleast it would support Sega so we may see another console coming from them in the near future!
    Yeah, right. Also, the original Dreamcast has modem for PSO

Man i would like one of these. but paying 150 for what i already have (normal DC) just doesnt seen right.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information