The PSP strategy game series that kicked off with the brilliantly titled Holy Invasion Of Privacy, Badman! What Did I Do To Deserve This? will get a new, less legally conflicting name, according to its publisher.

NIS America said in a statement today that the Holy Invasion of Privacy, Badman series "had a conflict of interest with an existing IP" and will henceforth be known as What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord!? The unnamed intellectual property is presumably, you know, the Warner Bros. owned Batman franchise.

How does this impact you? For starters, the original version of the game, released through the PlayStation Network last year, has been yanked. It will be temporarily unavailable until NIS America can do a decent scrubbing of any infringing implications toward Batman.

NIS America has also delayed the sequel to May 4, changing the game's name from Holy Invasion Of Privacy, Badman! 2: Time to Tighten Up Security! to What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord!? 2. Hmph.

Sounds like those of you who may have downloaded the original Holy Invasion of Privacy, Badman! have yourself a digital collector's item.

http://kotaku.com/5467932/holy-invas...sequel-delayed