Thread: The first photo release for NEO MD 3in1 flash cart

Blog Entries

NDS The first photo release for NEO MD 3in1 flash cart

The Neoflash team have released screens and info of their new Flash Cart for the Genesis and 32X which can be split so you can use the Genesis roms on your DS, heres a screen:

The first photo release for NEO MD 3in1 flash cart, it can support up to 1Gb neo2 serial.

In fact the NEO MD 3in1 flash cart is one USB Slim loader IV + MD interface,so it can burn any MK3/MD5/32X rom to the neo2 serial through the USB link cable,and play the MK3/MD5/32X rom on your SEGA 16 bit console immediately.

And of course you can burn the GBA/NDS roms to it and play on any GBA/NDS console too,just like the MGD2 idea,but it's more easy to use and can support different console directly.

That's why we call use neo2 serial flash cart on MD/SNES/N64 is NEO MYTH project.

NEO MD 3in1 can support NEO2-lite and NEO2-SD(TF)

Exciting isnt it, i need to buy a megadrive

DCEmu Rookie

wow I need to go to the flea market and buy one

Im glad i still have my Genesis 3 ^.^

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Praise the allmighty Genesis still by my TV after 15 years. Its great I can use this for my DS as well.

I just hope it isn't expensive as hell.

I'm wondering now with you saying this can somehow get megadrive roms (BIN's or SMD's usually though, but it could be using there own format I guess) onto your DS is this some sort of hardware Megadrive emulator for the DS aswell as being a Megadrive flash cart

Another question is that both the megadrive and the genesis had slightly different molded ports so you couldn't inset the megadrive cart into the genesis and vice versa, well the conections are the same I did have imports myself back in the day but used the good old Action Replay pro to play em and the first import I filed the plastic down to fit directly as the mold was the only region protection megadrive cart had.

I'm not realy expecting answers just yet anyway but I am very interested in this and I do still own a Megadrive II, though I have no original games and only one old 3rd party pad (I didn't sell my games they just went missing along with my original pads and 32X)

I also heard of a harddrive or it might of been a floppy for the megadrive

A Sega Genesis Flash Cart?
    I Highly doubt that there will be much homebrew and apps for the Megadrive.

I guess u can play sega genesis roms on the actual system... but i've found that the Sega Emus for the PC work better. (especially since i have my pc hooked up to a tv set )
    You really cant tell the difference...

Guess it's still a pretty nifty idea though.

I wonder how it will react with sonic 3 & knuckles :P

Thread Information