It was a week infested with zombies and micro-reviews, the smaller format reserved for Kotaku reviews of downloadable video games and downloadable add-ons. It was also the week that featured our first massive-review.
That would have been Mike Fahey's review and four week long log of massively multiplayer online role-playing game Star Trek Online, our first experiment with a new review format for games that are harder to judge in just a few days time. What do you think? Was it informative?
Get caught up on all our little reviews of big games and more.
Link 'N Launch Micro-Review: How About 'Pikmin Rockets' Or 'Better Than Bioshock Hacking'?
In which Stephen Totilo finds the connection between a DSiWare game and Princess Zelda's venerable rescuer rather puzzling and un-Intelligent Systems.
Endless Ocean: Blue World Review: The Wii Game You're Wrong About
In which Stephen Totilo discovers a rare underwater lifeform, the scuba RPG.
Plants Vs. Zombies iPhone Micro-Review: Touch The Dead
In which I perform more lawn maintenance in a few hours on my iPhone than I've done in the last decade.
Across Age Micro-Review: Slam Evil
In which Mike Fahey travels through time and experiences a 16-bit world of bashcraft.
Resident Evil 5: Lost In Nightmares Micro-Review: Less Fighting, More Frightening
In which Stephen Totilo finds himself slaying zombies out of Africa and enjoying the svelteness of it all.
Assassin's Creed II: Bonfire Of The Vanities Micro-Review: Once More, With Fleeing
In which Luke Plunkett loves a cheap date but despises sequence breaking.
The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom Micro-review: Snack Of The Clones
In which I count pie out to 51 places.
Call of Duty: World At War: Zombies Verrückt Micro-Review: Solo Fun
In which Brian Crecente goes mad for a chance to tap the walking dead back into oblivion.
Kaleidoscope Micro-Review: What a Colorful World
In which Owen Good restores color to yet one more world lacking it. Don't worry, he's frugal with his atta-boys.
Star Trek Online Review: A Piece Of The Action
In which Mike Fahey does not bogart Captain Cannibis of the U.S.S. Blunt's space, thereby keeping his mellow unharshed.

</img> </img> </img> </img>

More...