Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Power Stone Collection News

Blog Entries

psp Power Stone Collection News

News from AMN

Fans of the original Power Stone get ready for the series triumphant return on the PSP. The series originally appeared on the Sega Dreamcast and was enjoyed by many. Some compare the title to Super Smash Bros with its party type fighting genre and gameplay. Capcom has finally decided it's time to give the series another go and release it on the PSP. Later this Fall the PSP will receive Power Stone Collection, which will feature the first Power Stone as well as its sequel, will also feature a bunch of new PSP exclusive features as well.

With the release of Power Stone Collection for the PSP expect the same great gameplay and feel from the original Dreamcast versions. When the title releases later this year expect fast-paced gameplay, sharp graphics, a solid single player arcade mode, and plenty of multiplayer modes.

The arcade mode will allow players to play through a variety of levels and battle a number of opponents. Instead of the traditional one-on-one fighting like most fighters Power Stone mixes things up so in some matches you'll be battling one opponent then the next match four opponents. This adds a nice mix to the traditional formula. Perhaps you might want to check out the training mode before taking on the tough opponents in the single player mode though. In training mode you will be able to hone all your abilities, skills, items, and weapons. Remember practice makes perfect.

The PSP will feature a new multiplayer mode with Ad/Hoc support allowing you to play all your friends who own a PSP. The game will also feature Game sharing mode and will allow up to three others to play using a single UMD disc. With the transition to the PSP screen Capcom has upgraded there camera system. Not only will players get a wider view of the action, tailored for the PSP system’s widescreen, but they can also toggle between wide, mid and close range views of the action at any time.

Everyone knows that whenever they play a good fighter they always want a picture of the move they pulled off so they can brag to their friends. Well know you can do that in Power Stone Collection with the all new Screenshot mode. Pause during the game and simply adjust the camera to take the perfect picture of the perfect move.

Power Stone Collection is set to hit the PSP later this year. This will be a breathe of fresh air for PSP owners with the games fast-paced gameplay, cartoony graphics, and great line-up characters.

Yes! Its finally coming back, its the game that got me to buy a dreamcast.

I dont remember where i had sign up for this demo but i just recieved it a capcom 3-1 demo 1943 , power stone & Ghost &goblins and they are all great

Wow powerstone in widescreen! That should be great. Are they doing a straight port from DC or are they going to up the textures etc?

Acidburn05 I wish I had your capcom demo...

The game is not as it was on DC the texture is way better. and it looks and plays awsome cant wait for the full version to come out. Oh and G&G is awsome to.

nice!!

wow i remember playing this at an arcade on holiday its sooooooo cool. i want it!!!

Genius, Powerstone was one of the greatest Dreamcast games ever. Which is saying a lot as the Dreamcast rocked

Default Poserstone Collection

What with Tekken : Dark Resurrection AND Power Stone Collection due for release on the PSP - I can see my DS taking a back seat later this year

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

from those pics, the graphic look the same, not thats a bad thing, the DC version looked great!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information