We know you've got questions, and if you're brave enough to ask the world for answers, here's the outlet to do so. This week's Ask Engadget question is coming to us from Sami, who apparently thinks that touchscreens are totally useful even in the frigid wilds of (gorgeous) Finland. If you're looking to send in an inquiry of your own, drop us a line at ask [at] engadget [dawt] com.
"I have a 13-inch MacBook and I love it. But I'm beginning to think it might be a little too big for me to carry around. I'll be going to university soon, and I do random IT support in my downtime. So, the question: Which netbook / tablet / small laptop would you recommend for me? Touchscreen would be nice, 3G is a must. I'm not going to sell my MacBook so the new gadget doesn't have to hold 'my life' in it. Thanks!"
We've yet to really see a touchscreen-based ultraportable with software to really take advantage, but who knows -- maybe Sami has a few very specific uses where finger inputs will come in handy. Drop your advice in comments below, and be sure to wave your passport as you do.
Ask Engadget: Best touchscreen-equipped ultraportable / tablet out there? originally appeared on Engadget on Fri, 05 Mar 2010 00:31:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | | Email this | Comments

More...