There are gaming comics in comics shops across America this week. But there's also a rare Marvel comic that interests me. See?
Mass Effect: Redemption #3
Written by Mac Walters and John Jackson Miller. Drawn by Omar Francia.

Summary Via Dark Horse Comics
:
Liara T'Soni finds herself both pursuing Commander Shepard's abductors and on the run herself as Mass Effect: Redemption nears its explosive conclusion-revealing secrets crucial to the story of Mass Effect 2 along the way!
The Mass Effect saga has revolutionized science fiction, and Mass Effect 2 lead writer Mac Walters brings all the same intelligence, drama, and action to this riveting adventure that tests the limits of what one friend will do to save another.
Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Adventure!, Vol. 6
Written and drawn by Shigekatsu Ihara.

Summary Via Viz Media
:
New friends, new lands, and all-new Pokémon-the next chapter of one of the greatest adventures! Most kids spend their days at school, but not Hareta. Raised in the wild by Pokémon, he can climb as high as an Aipcom, swim as fast as a Magik
Tournament of Trainers!
Hareta and Koya fight! And then they fight in the tournament to determine the best trainer in Sinnoh! Which of Hareta's Pokémon will evolve during the heated battle? Who is that mysterious man in the stands cheering Hareta on? And why is Koya talking to...his briefcase?!
Sonic The Hedgehog #210
Written by Ian Flynn. Drawn by Steven Butler.

Summary Via Archie Comics
:
"Home Invasion Part One": In the aftermath of the "Iron Dominion" saga, things are bleaker than ever for our heroes, as one after another is "legionized." Amy, Geoffrey St. John, Rotor and the others do their best to be brave in the face of impending doom. But Eggman, the Iron Queen and Snively aren't exactly seeing eye to eye, which may provide hope for our heroes. Not to mention the intrepid team of first-rank heroes waiting for the proper moment to swoop in like the cavalry! Ties into this month's SONIC UNIVERSE #13
Girl Comics #1
Written and drawn by Various.

Summary Via Marvel Comics
:
With the most controversial question in the Marvel Universe finally answered right on the cover, Marvel is proud to bring you a celebration of amazing women in comics with the first of a three issue anthology entirely created by the most talented and exciting women working in comics today, including Ann Nocenti (DAREDEVIL), Amanda Conner (Power Girl), Laura Martin (SECRET INVASION), G. Willow Wilson (Air), Devin Grayson (Nightwing), Stephanie Buscema (WEB OF SPIDER-MAN), and more! With stories featuring your favorite Marvel characters, from the Punisher to Mary Jane, don't miss what will be the one of the most talked about series of the year! (Please note: She-Hulk would totally win).
Why I'm Including This Non-Gaming Comic: I'm an outsider to most of the super-hero shennanigans in the Marvel Universe. There are few affordable ways to follow any of it (and most of it doesn't look that interesting to me anyway). But here's a comic that intrigues me, at least conceptually. Marvel Super Heroes written and drawn by female creates. Could be great. Could be a pandering wreck. Not sure. But I'm curious and assume others would be too.

</img> </img> </img> </img>

More...